Author: zhoupu

Is Lei Feng Spirit alive? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-6 14:30:40 |Display all floors

HE always alive in our heart, never disappear!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 16:28:42 |Display all floors
i am so sorry for myself.  even i am 30s. but actually i doubt that the so perfect sample Leifeng was really existed, i have felted it is a sample being set up for some reasons.

sorry, i am selfish. but it is me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 17:01:18 |Display all floors
I really fogot the leifeng day! Lei feng spirit is still alive, but some current bad behaviours limit its performance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 20:43:34 |Display all floors
lei feng is a symbol of  selflessness.in fact we can do  what you can do in modern time .when you take a bus having a seat ,you can give your seat  that others needs.it's so simple .all of us can do something

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 21:58:47 |Display all floors
It's very necessary for all the chinese to learn leifeng 's spirit,and we should take actions,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 01:33:57 |Display all floors
It is always a great habit to be ready to help others.But everyone has his right  to decide whether to do so.Man   should  know what he should do and not regret fot what he has done,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 09:26:31 |Display all floors

what is LeiFeng spirit!

First we need to talk about what is LeiFeng Spirit? In my humble opinion, LeiFeng spirit is help others who
really  need help and must on our own intiative help others! We should focus on two phrase "who really need help " & "on our own initiative".
Sencond we can encircle thesse two phrase to talk about! In now days , lot of people use sly method to
cheat others' mersy . Such example are too many!  So lot of people do not wand & dare to help! So the more cheat ,the less LeiFeng!  
Third we can talk about "on our own initiative" I remenber Chairman Mao said "it is easy to help other at one whack ,but it is difficult for liftlong " In the past 2008, our beloved motherland suffer lot of significant matter.
The ice & snow storm at the begin of 2008 ; the 8-level earthquake on 5.12 in Sichuan Province ;the Olympic game ...... Among these matter we discover number of volunteer. They express what is "initiative".
Especially our army! They are our lovely person!  
SO LeiFeng spirit is still alive in today!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.