Author: zhoupu

Is Lei Feng Spirit alive? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-6 11:16:00 |Display all floors
Leifeng Spirit is in date forever.
We must learn from him in daily life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 11:31:09 |Display all floors
the more we need the spirit of Leifeng, the more unlikely that can come to us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 11:56:12 |Display all floors
LeiFang is a great guy,for sure.
but one thing is quite clear for me,that is to say,to be honest,i myself don't wanna be the such a great man.
i admire Mr Lei,but i prefer to have a life exactly unlike what he had:too much dutys,too little enjoyment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 12:07:06 |Display all floors

LeiFeng feels sorry about our contemparary society

Please do me a faver. Pleasde never make  me a special example for the whole nation.That makes me
burnt. What i do is only my life. That's all. The society is changing. i myself live my own life. Now people live theirs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 12:42:27 |Display all floors

good hope

LeiFeng spirt,  March  came,  and  April going

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 13:03:27 |Display all floors
Absolutely,the spirit of Lei Feng is still alive.It exists everywhere,around all of us.Maybe sometime it hides deeply in the heart,but it would appear     if             necessary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 13:07:57 |Display all floors
lei feng spirit is exist.but we forget so much beautifulthing at current society.now ,our society is dirty and lousy environment.,all things be done for money almost.however ,some people still like to do good things.but some base guys need to do good thing for some goal .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.