Author: may_flower

diary of March,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-28 15:40:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Misschel at 2009-3-28 02:20 PM

Everyone might have experienced setbacks in his career, important is we would realize the problem and make sure never make the same mistake again,we'll grow perfect one day.

Hope the manager ...

I am sure he will get up very soon, he is hard-working and easy-going, he just made some mistakes in the past. The future is bright for him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 16:28:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-28 15:40

I am sure he will get up very soon, he is hard-working and easy-going, he just made some mistakes in the past. The future is bright for him.

God bless him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 14:58:15 |Display all floors
Monday, March 30, 2009
Weekend
Yesterday was weekend, the weather report said that was the rain yesterday, but I waited for the whole day, not even a dot of water comes from the heaven, I was so dismay that I spent the whole day alone, just because for the bad report of the weather, and I was so alone.
At the morning, I got up and found that a bit sunshine from the air, I thought:” it should be a wonderful day.” However when I picked up the mobile phone and read the weather report, I got up the idea to visit friend, instead, I went for shopping alone.
I shopped for clothes, shoes, I bought two shoes and two clothes for summer dressing, I bought some Chinese medicine for soup, I walked from this stores to that stores, searching for the newest styles for clothing. When I finished the shopping, it was already 2pm.
I ate the lunch outside in one restaurant, I didn’t like to eat alone around other people, anyhow I was alone and I don’t have choice to go for eating. I saw the people; mostly they were together with some other friends. I ate quickly and went back.
When I arrived at my room, it was almost 3pm, and I realized that I spent so a long time on buying just little things, and kind of wasting time. But nothing for me to do, so let’s treat it as relaxation. However, I was tired, moreover I asked:”Why I am alone?” And that is a funny question.
In the factory, only me that can have rest on Sunday, the other office ladies and sirs, can only have two or three days rest each month. That is to say, from other people’s eyes, I am the lucky one. However, how to spend the Sunday is a big problem for me.
This morning, I read the news and that was an articles about 3S lady, then I searched the Internet for some articles relate about that subject, and I found most of the articles talking about 3S lady and complain them, that is really a meaningful discovery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 15:01:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-30 14:58
Monday, March 30, 2009
Weekend
Yesterday was weekend, the weather report said that was the rain yesterday, but I waited for the whole day, not even a dot of water comes from the heaven, I was so  ...

OK u were ALONE

i offered to buy u diiner so u NO alone

but u too proud to accept

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 15:05:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-3-27 17:39

Ha, never buy shoes if you want to get on with the girl for long-term relationship, especially to keep her as your girl freind. It is said that if a boy buy shoes for his girl freind, they will b ...

Why Melon u did not advise me earlier????      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 15:06:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-3-27 17:37

It is a pity that I can't watch the GDTV channel 38.
Anyway, I don't care. Imagination is good. haha

but BaoHua Jiu Dian has Ch 1 to 110

Phx recommended to me that hotel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 15:08:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok at 2009-3-30 15:06

but BaoHua Jiu Dian has Ch 1 to 110

Phx recommended to me that hotel

on the 9th day, the carpet SMELLS of FOUL

& i thought sweetie did not bath for 3 days

on the 11th day, they shampooed the carpet, next day i said bye bye as go home time :lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.