Author: may_flower

diary of March,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-27 18:07:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-27 17:55

Wise people don't care, but wise people are so rare.

agreed..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 18:10:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-27 17:42

Importnat or not, but we should pay more attention to our internal beauty.
It is a saying: husband can only change your lifestyle, but knowledge can change your life.

To make up the flaw on appearance,I'm trying hard to upgrade internal beauty...

Hope someone would realize someday!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 18:12:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-3-27 17:43

Not so important, or the most important.
In my opinion, if he is a wise man, he won't choose someone only because of her good looking. Our previous premier Zhou Enlai, the wise man Zhu geliang,  ...

like Susan said, they're rare...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 10:41:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Misschel at 2009-3-27 06:10 PM

To make up the flaw on appearance,I'm trying hard to upgrade internal beauty...

Hope someone would realize someday!!

If they don't but you can always realize yourself, do you know to find someone that excellent but still better is to be excellent yourself, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 10:42:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Misschel at 2009-3-27 06:12 PM

like Susan said, they're rare...

No mattter what, I think we should cherish ourselves first.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 11:06:42 |Display all floors
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Dismiss
Yesterday morning, I heard someone said:” Do you know that the marketing manager for south China has been dismissed by the boss?”
Someone said:” I heard of that, because one of the customer complained him during the fair because of his bad arrangement, the boss was angry and dismissed him.”
“ I saw him this morning, I saw he was crying, he has tried his best to do the job and he didn’t lazy, I think the decision is not fair. “
“Anyway, he was dismissed, what a pity.”
I heard of that, and I remembered for the first time I went out for job, and I was dismissed by the boss within two days and a half, I admitted that was my failure, but anyhow it taught me a lot.
When it was after the Spring Festival of 1999, I went out from hometown and looked for a job in Guangzhou with my cousin. With the help of introduction of her, I was accepted by the factory as labor worker.
At that time, the working condition was hard, I worked for two days every night I worked till 12pm and when it was time for sleeping, it was already mid-night. At the third day, I worked as usual, but someone from the office told me:” clean your working desk after working, you don’t need to go back tomorrow.”
I was frightened and I could not accept the fact that I was dismissed; I could not control myself and went out for washing room, I cried in there, I cried for two hours and I could not stop crying. I don’t know what to do next.
My eyes was black at the next day, and I was told that my salary was cut off from RMB60 to RMB17.5 because I went for crying at working hours. I was shocked by that notification. I didn’t know why the world did this to me.
I stayed at that factory secretly for two days, folks were helping me for finding another job but they could not, and I asked help from another cousin in Shunde, then I went to Shunde with the help of her.
When I remembered that story, and my job was dismissed only after two days and a half, I could not help thinking that maybe it is one of the value experience for my career.
I heard the news that he was dismissed also, still I wish him good luck, I am sure that experience may helps him a lot in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 14:20:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-28 11:06
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Dismiss
Yesterday morning, I heard someone said:” Do you know that the marketing manager for south China has been dismissed by the boss?”
Someone said:” I heard of th ...

Everyone might have experienced setbacks in his career, important is we would realize the problem and make sure never make the same mistake again,we'll grow perfect one day.

Hope the manager would get over the frustration,cheer up and do better in another position.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.