Author: may_flower

diary of March,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-27 15:39:40 |Display all floors

Reply #378 Misschel's post

Actually I am agree with you, for the most of the time, but in fact, when guys looking for their Mrs Right, they also pay attention to the condition like educational background, ability, income, appearance etc. When all match with their standard, that is not reason why they don't cherish it.
If they do really not cherish and be active, just let them alone, not use of wasting time. In other words, that means they are not smart  enough to catch the chance.
As my friend told me: You act for the first time, and the second time, but don't be active at the third time if he doesn't response. Still, you have not time to wait.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:52:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-27 15:39
Actually I am agree with you, for the most of the time, but in fact, when guys looking for their Mrs Right, they also pay attention to the condition like educational background, ability, income, ap ...

Don't boys only care girls' external beauty?
Goodlooking and well-shaped girls are much more popular,compared to those well-educated ones or iron ladies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:57:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-27 10:14

If you give me money, I will absolutely call back.

i was smart,
i took PICS of them!!!

if u don't trust me, one day i can post them for u & Melon to SEE

btw, one of them is sexy enough :lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:58:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-3-27 10:27

haha, I believe in Buddhists sometimes, while sometimes not. Well, in such situation, should I take your words as story or fact? haha, sometimes, story is a fact, while fact is also a story. Anyw ...

u shld believe me a TRUE Buddhists

& never be mislead by say that whitey kiwi fruit or GAYs 22T

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 17:00:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok at 2009-3-27 16:57

i was smart,
i took PICS of them!!!

if u don't trust me, one day i can post them for u & Melon to SEE

btw, one of them is sexy enough

hah, really? If your story is true, it means you are a "big wallet". Once someone needs money, he/she can turn to you, and then every problem caused by money will be disappear!!!!:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 17:03:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok at 2009-3-27 16:58

u shld believe me a TRUE Buddhists

& never be mislead by say that whitey kiwi fruit or GAYs 22T

Yeah, from your story, I can knwo you are TRUE Buddist, because Buddha tells her pretice to help others in need. And in the Buddha's book, it tells that " It is me who should suffer all the misery instead of average people"---我不入地狱谁入地狱
haha, I don't know if you are Chinese, so I don't know if you understand the Chinese above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 17:06:32 |Display all floors

Reply #380 Misschel's post

About the appearance, I will state one sample.
My friend, who is graduated from first-class university, Chekiang university, and majored in international trade, she has excellent educational background, and excellent ability too, for she manages a trading company of her own. But her appearance is so so, and as same height like me.
For the first time she went for blind-date, the boy looked at her for one second and gone. she did feel badly hurt.
Do you think that appearance is important from the story mentioned above? I will have to admit that I am not pretty too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.