some chinese boy&girls recently took money from me to buy train tickets

& never REURNS my call after that

If you give me money, I will absolutely call back.:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 10:16:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-3-27 09:54 AM

some chinese boy&girls recently took money from me to buy train tickets

& never REURNS my call after that

Are you serious? It is a false story or fact???

I thnk it is fake story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 10:17:01 |Display all floors
Friday, March 27, 2009
Why you wait?
Friend: Hello, are you on the way to find Mr Right? Did you find out someone that you are contacting at present?
Me: Not yet, I think I should wait, wait for the right person to come out.
Friend: What kind of person you are looking for?
Me: The one that take care of me from his heart, love me and concern about me.
Friend: Be serious, I am not talking about fairy tale, you should figure out exactly what kind of person you are looking for, like educational background, character, status etc.
Me: I don’t know that I have clear mind of that conditional standard, but I think love is enough.
Friend: Do you know what is love anyway?
I felt shocked by this question, then I kept quite.
Friend: Let me give you one example of mine. Two years ago, I was same like you, 27 years old and start looking for my true love, Or people call it a true love.
Me: You are happy now, with an excellent husband, a daughter and a house of your own.
Friend: Yes, the reason is that I know what I am looking for. I was in Shunde, but I thought I didn’t like Shunde, I think Guangzhou is the best place for me for future career, and I started looking, the one that has a house in Guangzhou or willing to settle down in Guangzhou in the near future. I took part in some activities, and I searched for some websites. I sent letters to some guys.
Me: You sent it yourself at first?
Friend” Yes, I don’t like waiting, it is kind of wasting time, why should I wait? So I get contacts with some guys, then I asked for meeting in person, if they refuse me, I delete them, not time for pleasing them, isn’t it? Some say yes then I go for it.
Me: You are very brave.
Friend: Sure, you will have to, but at first you should keep in mind that what you are looking for, we are not looking for the best one but we are looking for suitable one, we should not marry for money, social status but the one that help us and take care of us.
Me: That is reasonable.
Friend: Yes, so I met some guys, some refused me and some was refused by me, I don’t feel sad when I was refused, or upset, not reason for it. Whether they make the right decision or wrong decision makes time to prove it, but I don’t have time for waiting and pleasing them to change their mind. So I just clear up and go for the next one. And besides, I don’t try to change someone if I can’t accept some of their shortcomings; I am not God, neither life-saver. I move on and move, then I spent half a year looking for Mr right and get marry.
Me: I knew that, you don’t spend too much time on it, but you done your job pretty well.
Friend: that is what I am going to teach you, don’t wait. Go and look, don’t mind what other people say about you. Don’t discuss like the theory’ it is a shame to chase a boy, and we should wait till the true love come out.” That is wrong, If you don’t try to chase someone and you are not the initiative one. We are just put on the question like” shall we talk”? That is not deep meaning inside the words.
Me: I feel kind of shame if I go on first.
Friend: That is your failure, you should not wait and you should also judge people smartly, don’t afraid of failure, it is part of success. If you don’t try, you never know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 10:27:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok at 2009-3-27 09:56

TRUE as u know Buddhists

esp like me NEVER LIES

haha, I believe in Buddhists sometimes, while sometimes not. Well, in such situation, should I take your words as story or fact? haha, sometimes, story is a fact, while fact is also a story. Anyway, if it is true, then you are really a good man, buddah will bless you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 10:35:05 |Display all floors

We are similar.

Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-27 10:17
Friday, March 27, 2009
Why you wait?
Friend: Hello, are you on the way to find Mr Right? Did you find out someone that you are contacting at present?
Me: Not yet, I think I should wait, wait for ...

Hah, we are similar may_flower. We are not active, just waiting. Actually waiting is kinda of wasting time. Yeah, your freind is right. One of my best freind told me:" You should be brave, pursuit your love actively, don't be afraid of failure or refusal. Anyway, I can't. Maybe we are the same type people. Waiting with hope that some day our Mr. right will ride on a white horse/or ride on a colored cloud to pick us up, and then spend a happy life. But waiting is really wasting time. So we find that the brave girls surrounding us all find their love, but we---- we are the loser.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 10:51:06 |Display all floors

Reply #376 melon1008's post

Why we don't move on actively, I think because we have the deep Chinese tradition, that love is only comes out by accident . Actually it is kind of deceive, that only appear in fairy tale.
Or we are not confidence on ourselves, we are afraid of failure and refusal, we have known for a long time that failure is the mother of success, why I don't use that theory in finding husband, that also confused me.
I think that I should follow friend's suggestion, don't waste time but move on, failure and refusal is nothing, expenditment are fail some times and it is normal.
I should change my attitude, even it is hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 13:28:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-27 10:17
Friday, March 27, 2009
Why you wait?
Me: Not yet, I think I should wait, wait for ...

Truely,you'll get more chance to succeed in making a bf by behaving active to pursue him.
but usually boys don't cherish this affection.

[ Last edited by Misschel at 2009-3-27 01:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.