Views: 5132|Replies: 11

62yr old male [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-27 18:37:02 |Display all floors
i am 62yrold male  not very tall quite fit dont smoke or drink ,,likes animals ,countryside ,mountains, sea ,all of nature i hates cruelty to
man and beast
any way i am looking for a rich active chinese lady who can take care of me,,what you get in return is 1oo% dedicated loyalty a good and caring lover garrenteed to please any nice lady out there please pm me

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-27 18:51:09 |Display all floors
"dont smoke or drink ,,likes animals ,... i hates cruelty to
man and beast"

What kind of a man is that?!  You cant attract them Chinees chicks with resume so at odds with their expectations based on a typical Chinees male.  

Not only must you smoke and drink , but do so extravagantly to the point of lung cancer and bloated livers.  Then expect to be served dog stew every once in a month, more frequently if the weather starts to cool.  

You must not only show cruelty to dogs but are expected to beat her up not too seldomly.

Just a piece of well intentioned suggestion.

And good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-3-1 11:42:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-2-27 18:37
i am 62yrold male  not very tall quite fit dont smoke or drink ,,likes animals ,countryside ,mountains, sea ,all of nature i hates cruelty to
man and beast
any way i am looking for a rich active ...


dumb grandpa

a single rich woman will look for a young men, not time for  elderly that  should be in the nursing home

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-2 03:07:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2009-2-27 18:41
My name is Sakozy.
You will find my telephone number and address by typing in 'azzhole''  in Google.

so your am azzhole then

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-2 03:08:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2009-3-1 11:42


dumb grandpa

a single rich woman will look for a young men, not time for  elderly that  should be in the nursing home

good luck in yr future young fellow

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-2 03:15:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diaboloist at 2009-2-27 18:51
"dont smoke or drink ,,likes animals ,... i hates cruelty to
man and beast"

What kind of a man is that?!  You cant attract them Chinees chicks with resume so at odds with their expect ...

thanks for your advice i will dio another post

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-3 16:48:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-2-27 18:37
i am 62yrold male  not very tall quite fit dont smoke or drink ,,likes animals ,countryside ,mountains, sea ,all of nature i hates cruelty to
man and beast
any way i am looking for a rich active ...


another scum?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.