Views: 2698|Replies: 7

To China' s import & export ,what effect 2008 financial cricis made ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-23 16:05:19 |Display all floors
It is the topic of my major subject  , and i need to do a presentation  .But i don't know more details about it ~
Please give me some suggestions , and would you please tell me , how to make the PPT pefect ~
Thank you very much !
:)

[ Last edited by ArfiHuang at 2009-2-23 04:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 16:13:56 |Display all floors
I don't konw !
But I kown how to make the perfect ppt !
to study and to find a book of ppt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 18:56:59 |Display all floors

Reply #1 ArfiHuang's post

That's a wide topic..... By and large, international trade shrank and many industries are affected......Both social logistics output and port throughout decreased.... Import and export amount decreased... Unployment rate rose....

Better to search some information on the Internet than seek help here.. It's easy to find information concerning financial crisis which became a hot word since last year... And one couldn't elaborate this topic in a while... Since it's the task of your major subject, why not take it seriously..

Presentation is not necessary to be fancy. As long as your presentation is lucid and your statements are compelling, it's a successful presentation...Just compile those information you collected and form your own points and make some comparison by data when necessary...
:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 05:07:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ArfiHuang at 2009-2-23 16:05
It is the topic of my major subject  , and i need to do a presentation  .But i don't know more details about it ~
Please give me some suggestions , and would you please tell me , how to make th ...

2 million graduated students would not be able to find a proper job in their areas of study!         :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 11:03:51 |Display all floors
Salary is reduced....employees are laid off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 14:23:28 |Display all floors
this year more students will encounter with  unemployment flooding~~and you? already find your favorite job?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 15:11:01 |Display all floors
at this moment, try to keep current job position is important, don't dare to change the job....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.