Views: 2122|Replies: 12

Man's cancer diagnosis sends wife fleeing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-23 15:28:26 |Display all floors
(China Daily)
Updated: 2009-02-23 08:59

A man in Fuling county, Chongqing municipality, lost his wife soon after he was diagnosed with liver cancer.

Yu Daohua, 44, is undergoing medical treatment at a local hospital with help from his 80-year-old mother.

This is after his former wife, Ju Feng (not her real name), 35, asked for a divorce.

The couple has married for five years and has a daughter. His wife said the marriage wasn't good.

"We had lived separately for more than half a year and I decided to divorce him, not because of the cancer," the wife said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 16:17:13 |Display all floors
hey, zhou

Can you give all the questions you face answers?  there are a lot of mysterious phenomena.

have you ever heard of the stem cells and cloning. could you imagine that before the sheep Dolly was cloned.
Dolly the sheep was cloned using a technique called nuclear transfer.

good luck and take care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 18:57:43 |Display all floors
Yuanxinshen,

Maybe your conception of woman is still from 100 years ago but let me tell ou one true thing: any people who faced a cancer will understand and forgive the firend or relative who let him alone. Facing such thing requires some strenghs that  the people who never faced it can imagine. You said "one day couple, 100 days emotions", maybe, but the problem is that it's not always good emotion. Furthermore, the report dont mention why the man was living separately six month, wich make the meaning of this article certainely wrong, like so many scoop in the media today.  Using such infos to deicde what must the woman be is as backward as dsgusting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-24 05:56:28 |Display all floors

is he a rich man?

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 14:58:14 |Display all floors
Poor man, absolutely poor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 15:04:02 |Display all floors
yeah...

sad story.....
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 15:14:24 |Display all floors
different people different choice
if I were that woman ,even though I had a bad relation with husband,
when he was facing such a miserable situation, I would change my mind and brave the cancer with him
together.
However i am not that woman,
and i am lucky that i am not htat woman.
haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.