Views: 141042|Replies: 267

let's talk about shopping [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-22 21:20:34 |Display all floors
this morning ,i went shopping with my wife ,i was hoping that i could stay home and watch NBA ,(btw,iam big fan of NBA),but she asked me to accompany her ,she said this was the chance we could go out and    take a walk and talk ... we did talk a lot on the way to the shopping mall.and then she started enjoy the shopping thing which drive me crazy ,she tried this one on ,and tried that  one on ,and checked it if it went with her well in front of the mirror.... i  had nothing to do ,every time she walked out of the dressing room and said :what do you think ? all i said was not bad .cuz i know nothing about picking clothes ,esp for female.
i think  spending hours doing that is kinda a waste of time ,and i really got tired of walking ,idon't know why female friends like shopping so much ,sometimes they don't even buy ,just try ,as a man ,i can't bear it any more ,guys ,what's your opinion ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 08:25:59 |Display all floors
ok,no boby's interested in this
then forget abou it
if what i said above  hurt female's feelings ,i apologize
no other means

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 13:12:50 |Display all floors
That's the big difference between men and women.

Whatever, don;t show any impatience in front of your wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 16:17:06 |Display all floors

I like shopping

but I usually got tired of trying on the clothes, I make quick decision once trying on one, likewise,I hate to go shopping with those who try on clothes often.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 16:37:44 |Display all floors
I like go shopping! Although i prefer it, i make decisions quickly! i do not like try one and another! My friends feel happy to go shopping with me because of my effective  action.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 16:55:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chrisxu2009 at 2009-2-23 08:25
ok,no boby's interested in this
then forget abou it
if what i said above  hurt female's feelings ,i apologize
no other means

yes.that's the difference.u should try to accept it , after all, she is your lover and accompany her is your task.
most girls get alone after married, u can have a look of it just through your light
so , respect each other.if she can bear u sitting in front of tv set,then why can't u sometimes go shopping with her.
oh,sir ,please be patient.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 18:24:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bluefeeling250 at 2009-2-23 16:55

yes.that's the difference.u should try to accept it , after all, she is your lover and accompany her is your task.
most girls get alone after married, u can have a look of it just through your ...

thanks ,you are right ,i should try to accept it,next time ,i'll try to give her some advice when she goes shopping  which might help her make the decision quickly .to tell the truth,she knows a lot about basketball and NBA,by and large,she knows more about sports than other girls whom she often hang out with .because i am really into all sorts of sports .she likes watch some korean  sitcom a lot ,but when NBA game starts ,the tvset will be mine ,yeah it's alittle unfair to her ,ok ,im gonna do something to make up

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.