Author: piaryorang

North Korea caught the world's attention.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-1 14:04:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-2-28 10:48 AM

1. C.om.munism also tried to destroy the traditional culture. They did it by far better than any Christian teaching could do.
2. I maintain my statement: Japan, Singapore and now also Taiwan are having low birth rates. And Christianity doesn't play a big role there. Concerning South Korea, maybe 1/3 of its population is Christian. This means, a big majority still has other or no beliefs.

communism take the culture back 50 years; christianity, 5000 years -- back to the prehistorical days of god and gobling.

for an asian country to be 1/3 xtianity means total cultural bankrupcy.  at least the faking style of xtianity -- of sexual perversion and savage blood letting -- provide a prevailing escape loophole of overruling of most traditional asian characters.  u need to contrast it with north korea where, except for reactionary militarism, the culture is preserved.

for example xtianity does encourage marriage and discourage abortion.  but that's what i m talking about:  holding culture hostage in preparation for armagendon, anyway.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 15:25:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-3-1 14:04
communism take the culture back 50 years; christianity, 5000 years -- back to the prehistorical days of god and gobling.

for an asian country to be 1/3 xtianity means total cultural bankrupcy.  at least the faking style of xtianity -- of sexual perversion and savage blood letting -- provide a prevailing escape loophole of overruling of most traditional asian characters.  u need to contrast it with north korea where, except for reactionary militarism, the culture is preserved.

for example xtianity does encourage marriage and discourage abortion.  but that's what i m talking about:  holding culture hostage in preparation for armagendon, anyway.

Destroying old temples and other buildings, eliminating traditional thinking systems of Confucianism and Daoism (as the Red G.uards did!) is taking back culture 50 years? Confucianism, Daoism and Buddhism, including the temples from Qing, Ming, and even earlier dynasties are only 50 years old? I never heard something like that..............

"se.xual per.ver.sion" in Christianity? Are you kidding?

Concerning blood letting... You can't attribute any atrocities committed by any Western countries to Christianity. Same as we can't attribute atrocities committed during the "great l.eap" or the cu.ltu.ral re.vol.ution to traditional Asian culture.

Christianity encourages marriage and discourages abortion, and at the same time you are accusing Christianity for the drop of births in developed Asian countries. Also very interesting...

Your babbling about "armagendon" (I suppose you mean armageddon)... I don't understand it, sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 15:40:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-2-28 11:25 PM

Destroying old temples and other buildings, eliminating traditional thinking systems of Confucianism and Daoism (as the Red G.uards did!) is taking back culture 50 years? Confucianism, Daoism and ...

cult rev was an desperate effort to save china by sacrificing every that represent any hindrance toward that goal.  i m preparing a thread on this subject, if cd let me pass.

xtianity's perversion:

And, in Christian terminology, what the Chinese would find blasphemous is the Christianity's stand against the Chinese sacred traditions of filial piety and ancestor worshiping.  Invoking such an antagonistic stand by the Christians immediately conjures up in the minds of Chinese the image of Jesus Christ being the bastard child of an unwed mother Mary and a deadbeat dad God; Jesus himself opted orgy to marriage by taking a woman of ill-repute for a wife.  And for 2000 years, this has been the template of broken homes so common in the West.

also dont forget the 3 suitors that tracked down marry when jesus was born.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-1 21:10:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-3-1 15:40

cult rev was an desperate effort to save china by sacrificing every that represent any hindrance toward that goal.  i m preparing a thread on this subject, if cd let me pass.

xtianity's perv ...

Joe, your words are very blasphemous, and I ask you not to write anything like that again. You, as an educated person, know exactly that what you are describing here is quite the opposite of Christian belief.

As to filial piety: Of course this is part of Christian morals. Never read the 10 commands?

As to ancestor worshipping... nobody will prevent a Christian from honouring his ancestors. And especially in Catholic belief, this link to those already deceased is very strong.
What is not possible in Christianity is, offering any sacrificial offerings (ghost money, and other objects) to your ancestors. But I don't know if this is essential.

Ok, this thread shall mainly be about North Korea, so I will stop here. But I must say: A big part of what you were writing in the past thread deserves the term "nonsense".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-2 07:21:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-3-1 05:10 AM

Joe, your words are very blasphemous, and I ask you not to write anything like that again.

if u only know how offensive any god and gobling talks r to us no-god people, u ll stop write anything superstition like xtianity.
As to filial piety: Of course this is part of Christian morals. Never read the 10 commands?

even an anti-god bertrand russell criticize chinese for their filial piety.  u xtians would only allow followers to worship only god, or else he get jealous?
the 10 commands assume human are potential criminals.  they belong on toilet walls of prisons.
What is not possible in Christianity is, offering any sacrificial offerings (ghost money, and other objects) to your ancestors. But I don't know if this is essential.
what you were writing in the past thread deserves the term "nonsense".

what u got here is the typical hypocrite double talk fashioned after the bible.  fex, why dont u guy just stop offering anything to anything superstitious, including ur fictious god, or deadbeat dad of jesus.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 05:30:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-3-2 07:21
if u only know how offensive any god and gobling talks r to us no-god people, u ll stop write anything superstition like xtianity.

You were presenting ideas blasphemous to Christians as Christian teaching. You don't need to justify for not being Christian, that's absolutely not my point. You can criticize Christian teaching, we are in a discussion here. But you must not distort Christian belief.
Moreover: In what way did I offend you? I do not impose anything to anybody. I'm just asking for a little tolerance, and especially to stop you telling lies about the Bible.

even an anti-god bertrand russell criticize chinese for their filial piety.  u xtians would only allow followers to worship only god, or else he get jealous?
the 10 commands assume human are potential criminals.  they belong on toilet walls of prisons.

Sorry, but what logic is this? A is against this, A is against B, so B must be much more against this? I won't say much to this, you as a scientist are supposed to be an expert in logic. Check your reasoning once more.
"worship only God, or else he will get jealous"? Saying this concerning parents? Tell me, do you understand nothing, or just pretend?
Potential criminals? No human has has done everything right in his whole life. Or have you?

what u got here is the typical hypocrite double talk fashioned after the bible.  fex, why dont u guy just stop offering anything to anything superstitious, including ur fictious god, or deadbeat dad of jesus.

Did I offer anything to you? The only thing I did was trying to stop you slandering any doctrines or people that don't fit into your scheme.

Actually I do like Asian culture. And I think I personally (as well as many of my compatriots) can learn something from it. But your chauvinist and abusive words are disappointing me deeply, you should know this. You are really qualified to make people lose their interest and love for Asia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 08:56:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-3-2 01:30 PM

In what way did I offend you?

the mention of a entity u called god that has caused loss of  more than 100 millions of lives in china.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.