Author: duanyihong

Do you like karaoke? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-23 19:16:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by grapetree at 2009-2-23 16:45
i like karaoke, not only it is a good entertainment but also it can improve friendship, what's more, it also can
lose weight, but you should take care of your throat, for some old songs, they can ...

i like your avatar very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 19:23:51 |Display all floors
im not good at singing and i would get nervous when singing in front of many people
i don't know why ,maybe iam a shy guy  hehe ,maybe im not confident
so for me ,going to karaoke will not help me relax or relieve my feelings
but i love singing ,i'll try to sing every tune right everytime

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 20:48:16 |Display all floors
yeah! i like it ,also i had four times(maybe,i'am not sure three or four) singing in KTV.but i like the feeling.singing is a wonderful thing.but unfortunately,i am not good at singing.but it is nothing to be shy ,i just singing just like there are noboby around me,hehe ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 22:53:23 |Display all floors
first  of all,  i hate to sing songs .
after our english teacher  requriing us to sing an english song at class,i have to pratise  it.So ,after it , i like to sing songs although  i sing not well.Actually,i do think sing english songs are good for us to learn english.:),so let us  go to sing more english  songs at KTV.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 22:56:26 |Display all floors
I'm not a good at singing.So karaoke for me it's just acompany friends to play.Most of the time I'm just a audnent.ha!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 23:02:15 |Display all floors
I'm a total loser in music.It really shames me by singing in the presence of anyone else.
There is another alternative way to express our emotion ,like singing,through using our mouth.
I've found talking just have the same function as singing in some ways.
In this way you can show your feeling and tell others what you're thinking more directly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 23:13:35 |Display all floors
When I was much younger, I liked karaoke very much when it started to come into vogue. I owe it to stuff like the so-called word "hormone"...heheh  It used to be a very effective outlet to my emotions. And i am postive my voice was much nicer than it is now.
Now, I am working and have to face the fierce competition. I am so busy that I can't find time to go to places like KTV. At I guess if I do it at home, I will be taken to court by my neighbors.Actually I haven't sung through a song for  quite a while.  Apart from that, Which songs are popular nowadays? I don't know!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.