Views: 12956|Replies: 33

Do you like karaoke? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-20 10:02:26 |Display all floors
I started to fall in love with karaoke in the last year of my college life because I found it's a wonderful way to relieve my feelings. But I only like sharing the moment with my best friend in the small reserved box because so many people will make me nervors when singing. I'm not good at singing and it's a private thing to express one's feelings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 09:35:06 |Display all floors

Dont like karaoke

I like coffee or football comparied with karaoke

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 10:00:55 |Display all floors

i also like karaoke
every year i will go to KTV with my friends or family several times.
first ,i also feel nervous,but now i am ok. i can taste what kind of music i like,even if i can't sing well.
what we are looking for is just happiness,not pk,so ,to be relax,and you will  be good at sing songs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 10:21:47 |Display all floors

love so much

In reference to karaoke, i have a special feeling, i always sing on the college campus stage when the students union hold a party for the special festival.
I was proud  that so many ppl were sharing my voice , the movement of my body and so on.   But i have graduated now, and i am so busy that i have not enough time to go to a KTV box to sing. I miss it so much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 11:05:48 |Display all floors
i like karaoke,sometimes i come with my friends for singing songs,i like to enjoy this feeling , sing my favorite songs and share with my friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 11:28:37 |Display all floors
I like karaoke very much!
I had a lot of pressure when I was in the high school.
so this is a way that i can abreact my emotion.
Gradually, I fall in love with singing with my best friend and make a lot of friends.
I very enjoy it !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 12:46:08 |Display all floors
i agree with you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.