Author: buddy35

9/11 -- Did it happen the way the Anglos said it did?    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-29 19:42:53 |Display all floors
Great Quotations

"You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?" - Senior Aerospace Engineer Joseph Keith referring to the Hezarkhani,Courchesne,Evan Fairbanks and other fraudulent depictions of the last moments of the fictitious "UA 175".

"It's amazing how the building ate the plane" --Bill Pitts of the NIST on the Newton free interaction between the South Tower and the fictitious "UA 175".
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 05:30:11 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2011-12-29 21:42
Great Quotations

"You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?" - Senior Aerospace Engineer ...

So one bloke says the videos are fake, and all other witnesses are automatically discounted.

Another bloke says it's "amazing" how the impact looked, (I agree) but he didn't challenge what happened in the quote you've reproduced.

You are a human and intellectual failure, Peturkey!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 12:36:04 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2011-12-31 05:30
So one bloke says the videos are fake, and all other witnesses are automatically discounted.

Anot ...

Witnesses

I have provided the written testimony of the paralegal Maria Hayes which makes it abundantly clear there was no plane.The Hispanic man in the FAUX footage repeatedly said there was no plane.Media insider David Handschuh who took a photograph an instant after "impact" admits he saw no plane and there is nothing in his photograph that suggests there was one.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 19:25:58 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-1-3 14:36
Witnesses

I have provided the written testimony of the paralegal Maria Hayes which makes it abund ...

Ahh, the misquoting again by dishonest arseholes like Peturda.

David Handschuh is quoted ;

"David Handschuh: When only one plane had hit the World Trade Center, I was going to the site of an airplane crash and this horrible fire burning sixty, seventy floors up. There was no doubt in my mind that the firefighters, paramedics and police officers would put out the fire, rescue people, and everything would be okay. I was standing in front of the south tower when it got hit by the second plane and realized that what happened was very intentional, not accidental. "

http://www.popphoto.com/american-photo/2011/09/911-photographers-stories-part-2

and on another site;

David Handschuh Actual quote:

Quote:
“Never, never did I anticipate another plane coming in,’’ said Handschuh, adding, “I heard it come in, but I didn’t actually see it.
Quote:
...out on the streets it was bad, as we were ducking for cover as large chunks of builidng and airplane came flying down and...then people started dropping from the buildings

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=142353&page=8

You're a lying kunt, Peturda. Why can't you admit the truth ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 06:43:47 |Display all floors
Well look at that. Once again Peturda is speechless when faced with the incontrovertible truth !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 07:11:30 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2011-12-29 19:42
Great Quotations

"You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?" - Senior Aerospace Engineer ...

And now we have proof that the so called "moon rocks" are nothing more than some rocks from Earth.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012- ... n-australia/3760326
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 19:17:11 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-1-6 09:11
And now we have proof that the so called "moon rocks" are nothing more than some rocks from Earth. ...

Ahh, WRONG.

What it proves is that the rocks on earth are from the same era as the time the moon separated from the earth.

It's further proof that man returned rock samples from the moon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.