Views: 9190|Replies: 13

Britain 13 year- old father [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-17 10:59:29 |Display all floors
The title "13 year-old father" really gave a big astonishment. The father in the picture looked like an 8 years old boy rather than 13 years old. And beside him, it's his girlfriend who was 15 years old. The following are some of my feelings:

1. British people are always considered as a reserved nation and this kind of scandal won't appear in their country. In my mind, if such teens pregnancy happened, the place must always be in US, which is my prejudice. But this event taught us that every country is the same; we have to accept that all the countries in the world face same problems; China and Britain are not exceptions.

2. I cared more about when they were determined to get married. But they are too young to have the right to marry. Generally, the legal age for them to get married is above 20. There is another teens pregnancy event that the couples break up the imitate relations after their loving fruit came to this world for only 6 months. Will they play the same roles? I dare not imagine.

3. What will their future life look like? They do not have job, so how they bring up their daughter. Maybe, from their mind, this little daughter is just like their little pet. Where is the wealth source? Only from their parents. But from the report, both families are not rich enough, which invisibly brings much financial pressure to their parents. They are too young that they do not know what the parents’ responsibility is. The miserable people are not them but their parents and families.  

4. Can this kind of released news give young teenagers a practical lesson that tells them not to imitate the behavior? I don’t think so. For teens, the news may first make them embarrassed with red face. But some bully boys or girls may not, because they are curious about the risky things and they may think it’s very interesting and funny that they would like to have a try, which makes me more worried.

5. Who lured who? In this case, our educators should pay more attention to educate the tamed and obedience girls. Girls are often considered to be tamed that parents may put less attention to their growth education. But from the age of the two characters, maybe 15 year-old girl should assume more responsibilities for this event. However, the girl is also the victim, who suffered physical and mental pains a lot.

6. Maybe the two roles will be more matured than other people who do not face this. But anyway, I would not like to see people become matured via this way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-17 23:57:55 |Display all floors
Absurd!!!
Family education plays an important role. The parents should have directed their child well.
the little boy is too young to be a dad,he even doesn't know what 'finance' is...

[ Last edited by Misschel at 2009-2-18 12:06 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 15:04:54 |Display all floors
The boy does not look like 13 at all. And he is a kid, how can he support his family. I just can not imagine. Let us see what will happen to them. God bless them.
Don't worry!
Just do it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 15:05:07 |Display all floors
really, it's unbelievable for such absurd scandal ocurred between a 13 year old dad and 15 year old mum, what's more, in Britain. I am imagining if i were the parent of some one of them, how would i handle this matter and how their future will be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 12:31:22 |Display all floors
it certainly has a negative effect on the teenagers. to have a baby is to bear  responsibility for it. both of the parents are too young to take the responsibility upon themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 13:40:40 |Display all floors

unbelieveable

when i was that age ,I do  not   know  how  to  make  love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-19 17:46:14 |Display all floors
God bless them.
Leaning...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.