Author: souvenir

Senior or young people? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-18 14:04:04 |Display all floors
respect the old and cherish the young is chinese traditional moral value, so i choose the one that offer the site for the old.
www.kiss2.cn 英语怎么说,英语怎么翻译

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 14:15:00 |Display all floors
do what u want to do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 14:15:32 |Display all floors
if you can't change the tradition,then avoid it. i always seek to sit at tail position of the bus, people sit near the in door area have great chance to forward the seat to elder .

don't critic this tradition,somedays we all will be old. we do this like buying an insurance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 14:19:18 |Display all floors
I hope one day when I become old, I am healthy and have the abillity to take care of persons that need help.
Seats should reserve to those who needs no matter old or young.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 14:43:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2009-2-16 11:30
A short report on the Internet attracted my attention days ago. It said that a 62-year-old man offered his seat to a young man sitting beside him on a bus in Xi'an. All passengers were surprised by ...

Once on the subway, I offered a seat to a middle-aged woman who seemed tired. She thanked me and pulled my hand to the seat when vacant, saying that you must be tired after a day's work. I replied her by saying thank you. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 14:50:36 |Display all floors

worth

yeah ,i think it is good for the young to do like this /

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-18 14:55:59 |Display all floors
I will always give the older people seat when taking the public buses, most of them show gratitude. But some takes this into granted. There is one time when I am very tired by wearing high-heal shoes, and the bus is very crowed. So I did not give the seat to an elderly woman standing next to me, then she told her partner that this girl is not so well educated, and she must not be a suzhou native and so on, which really makes me very angry.  Yes, she is much older, but she should not insult me just because I did not give her my seat. I have never met such people. To tell you the truth, although I am not a native suzhou people, but I am still very educated too. I will be tired some times. I hope old people like that women not to abuse your rights.
Don't worry!
Just do it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.