Author: smile_elle

作者的英文牛,译者更牛 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-28 20:42:43 |Display all floors

my humble opinion

Originally posted by bennychee at 2009-8-20 16:48
The translation work is amazing.
And I have a idea that if you wish to be one who could make such great job, we should learn more about out Chinese culture and the Egnlsih one. The more the better ...

um...i think learning cultures of foreigner countries, coz  culture of a country isnt formed within a single day. so there is no royal road to amaster it. only when u totally melt urself into its culture envrioment,can u completely appreciate the exotic culture. and it cultures have much to do with the thinking pattern of a certain community ,what we should do is to alter our thinking modes in order to adapt ourself with alien cultures. " put urself in the shoes of others and be open minded and understanding to alien cultures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-28 20:52:56 |Display all floors

reply to all

thank u for ur replies and hope u all can enjoy the charisma of the languages and cultures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-29 16:54:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by smile_elle at 2009-3-7 14:22
学贯古今,中西合壁 i think it is the highest state of mind of translation. hhe, there is a long way for us to go.
we'd better practise ,practise and practice

yes .practice makes perfect, come on come on ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-4 11:39:49 |Display all floors
how crazy~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-4 21:02:55 |Display all floors
it is great.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-10 10:56:16 |Display all floors
すごいね!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-14 10:06:37 |Display all floors
Yang Zhenning & Weng Fan ?
The old guy , cool !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.