Author: elenaaaa

Gift! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-14 17:45:53 |Display all floors

rose

I waked up at 6 clock in the morning, went out and come back with  11 roses  for my Girl.  She is happy,  so do I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 21:33:07 |Display all floors
I just want to spend the night with him,however,he chose to leave me several months ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 22:20:45 |Display all floors
i was so sad that i couldn't spend the valentine's day with my girlfriend as she had studied  abroad in Australia.If were not for this, i was to bring her to the restaurant where close to the river,having the dinner and enjoying the night scape of the river as well. In addition, i would invite her to dance a tango in a place where  surrounded by the candles

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 22:40:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by smile_elle at 2009-2-12 21:37
a little kiss is all i need and i'd like to give.        i have read a piece of news which covered that money became the most wanted gift by men on the Valentine's  day  in korea because of the fin ...

a little kiss is good  and i;d love to give . i have read a piece of nows which cover the money become the the most wanted gift by many men on the valentine's day koreA BECAUSE the financial tsunami

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 00:28:00 |Display all floors

valentine's day

maybe stay with lover is the best thing in valentine's day. ha,if i have a GF,i want to present her some rose as i used to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 10:02:33 |Display all floors

Valentine's day

last year. I sent a flower to my wife.
But this year  I did  nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 12:24:11 |Display all floors
i want a gift sender

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.