Views: 10962|Replies: 25

What are factors you consider to love a girl? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-7 00:19:55 |Display all floors
Does it sound too logical? though looking like it comes from the inside feeling.

BTW, I believe that everything must have 'cause & effect'.
There must be a reason why you fall in love with that girl.:)

[ Last edited by brownie at 2009-2-7 12:21 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-7 00:27:47 |Display all floors
to be honest I don't really know. And I never thought i'd love a chinese woman. But she does mean... everything for me... This just a matter of fact... the more I know her the more I love her... She's beautiful both inside and outside. That's what I feel. To prove my feelings I agree to leave my own business (small but completely mine)and go to China!!! Or whatever she wants to go. And I don't know anything about any "factors"... I just love her with all my heart.

[ Last edited by ukrainian at 2009-2-7 12:39 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-7 12:43:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ukrainian at 2009-2-7 00:27
to be honest I don't really know. And I never thought i'd love a chinese woman. But she does mean... everything for me... This just a matter of fact... the more I know her the more I love her... Sh ...

Wow so sweet!

so, for you the reason is "She's beautiful both inside and outside" :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 16:57:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brownie at 2009-2-7 14:43

Wow so sweet!

so, for you the reason is "She's beautiful both inside and outside" :)

Sweet??? I think its CRAZY!!

But again, its the crazy ones make this journey more fun....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 02:13:26 |Display all floors
sinfulangel
what you mean crazy? can you explain please?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 08:25:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ukrainian at 2009-2-14 12:13
sinfulangel

Maybe the person means crazy in love, because that is what I am with my wife.  She is the kindest, most generous, loving and beautiful woman in the world.  There is nothing that I would do if she asked.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-15 09:51:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ukrainian at 2009-2-15 04:13
sinfulangel

Oh that, crazy...please dont feel offended if I call that crazy, but I really cant understand why some people will do such 'crazy' things, giving up so many for someone they love, but then again, I guess you can give up everything for someone that you love; do I make sense here? probably not...If you are happy about the whole thing, then good on you...but I just cant put myself in that situation, to give up what I have for someone that I love, maybe I just havent found that someone yet...

Oh crazy in love?....i hope this love lasts forever for you...or this love is worth of everything you have done so far...

I think I am not making sense here now....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.