Views: 8790|Replies: 21

The sweet waitress [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-6 21:43:24 |Display all floors
This noon I went to have steamed rice for lunch in a nearby restaurant for the second time following yesterday after a long break caused by an accident happened about two months ago in which my self esteem was hurt by a sweet waitress whom I had held in high regard and yet who should have called at me saying that "sir your bill is not yet footed" when I left from my seat ready to pay the bill at the entrance of the restaurant as usual - if the same thing happened to me but the one calling me was not her but any other waitress or waiter I would have common sense enough not to take offence because I would readily understood it as a friendly well-intended reminder, but as it was, I felt hurt thinking that the goddess in my heart should have taken me as that sort of person....anyway, though I knew there was nothing wrong on her part and she did not have malice when she reminded me, I still felt hurt and determined to dethrone her from the special postion she had held in my heart and never to visit the restaurant again.

Well, back to the lunch today, two small special things happened, and they are, as can be expected, about the same sweet waitress: anything, however trival it may seem to be, that happens between you and the special person that has captured your heart, would necessarily be unusual and special. One thing is that, it is she who served me the dish I ordered, and this made the food even more delicious and appetizing; and the second thing, it is she who served the dish that I ordered as take-away for a colleague and she said to me catching up with me from behind when I left from my seat to the entrance to wait for the ordered dish, oh, so sweet and lively her voice, "My handsome brother, your ordered dish is right here...oh, wait a moment, I go get you a pair of chopsticks..."

I paid the bill and left, my heart being filled with elation and excitement and happiness and ....oh, imaginations and longings, all directed at her, my girl, my lady, my goddess...   2009-2-6 Fri. 13:10:44
gtufxhefweyirbm2742.jpg
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-6 21:55:19 |Display all floors
test

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-6 22:47:20 |Display all floors

there you go with a happy happy ending story...

may i have the restaurant name, address, website, email & fone number P L E A S E and most of all the waitress name...and i thankew  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-7 15:38:47 |Display all floors
wonderful;  China's youths are writing better english than its natives.

[ Last edited by markwu at 2009-2-7 03:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 17:03:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chienl at 2009-2-6 21:43
This noon I went to have steamed rice for lunch in a nearby restaurant for the second time following yesterday after a long break caused by an accident happened about two months ago in which my sel ...

what a beatiful girl ! if i were you ,i would  have meal at the restaurant everyday. .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 17:39:35 |Display all floors

the accident referred to in the first post that I recorded in my blog

December 18
untitled

OK, the following is a story that happened less than ten minutes ago, at a restaurant which I often frequent but to which I promise I will not pay any visit any longer - because the waitress who had infatuated me and filled my heart with all kinds of fantasies and longings and whimsies all along over the past several months since the first time I caught sight of her should have made a remark that was so unexpected and somewhat humiliating that, well, I have made the above decision of stopping going there and seeing her, though I admit there is nothing wrong or improper on her part when she, mistaking that I was about to leave without giving the pay for the meal, propped up the question as I was walking out of the internal room and intending to foot the bill at the entrance of the restaurant as I often did: Sir, sir, you still haven't footed the bill. I wanna say, God, I am truly sad. How should her, the goddess in my heart whom I  had always held with the highest possible regard, look me that way? What asspects about me make her think that I am that sort of person? ...............................

1:18 PM
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 17:47:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterchen08 at 2009-2-8 17:03

what a beatiful girl ! if i were you ,i would  have meal at the restaurant everyday. .

This is exactly what I did before the unpleasant accident and what I have resumed doing.

Chengdu is a land famous for its beautiful girls. Most restaurants have one or two nice girls. I do not know if it is a business trick or an indication that beautiful girls here are really that many.
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.