Views: 1604|Replies: 0

few words after Chinese New Year [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-6 19:48:10 |Display all floors
This is the first year I could spend some times with my parents and brother. it should be happy together but it doesn't. well, I do not want to mention those arguments which is past for me.

I am human beings,very normal,very healthy,I belive I am strong person to deal with any difficulties in my life without any friends and relatives ,I am single creature to fight for my good life.I have nobody to depends on,only my love ,we support each other.I think that is enough.
Nowdays,ppls judge you by money,by how much you have in your pocket.ok,I will have enough money to show to those shallow living person.I will have my own apartment and buildings,i will get married soon and after that have a big baby boy...I will have everything...i will lead a happy life with my husband ...I believe so..

I will show those things to the ppl who knows me,who against me,who cheated me,who betrayed me...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.