Views: 188035|Replies: 812

Diary of Feb,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-3 09:45:54 |Display all floors
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
I went back from my hometown for the long holidays for half month, I met many things and I guessed that I learnt something from it.
One thing I was not expected is that my sister is higher than me, she is 10 years younger than me and studies in middle school, I felt kind of stress and kind of wired. Or maybe I’ve think too much, because my younger brother is 20cm taller than me. However I was a little upset, for many boys take height as their standards.
Many people think that I go back for hometown and will have many chances for blind-date, and the fact is that I get none. Maybe people are too realistic, because my younger brother have many chances and many people ask for him, for we have a three-floor building and bought all the home appliances. Pity me, people that I know too much and I demand too much, so I am alone.
I met a sister that we have been in good relationship since childhood, but I didn’t see her for some years, I went back from hometown and luckily she was too, together with her husband and her little son. She has a very bad luck love story. She was with a boy whose job is a doctor for three years, but she didn’t a child out of that relationship, their family thought she didn’t have the ability for give birth to a child, so abandoned her. She was in that bad luck, however she found another boy and get-married again, but only within a short time she gave birth to a son. She talked about her experience with sad expression. She told me:” There are many things in this world are out of control, work hard for yourself is the best choice.”
I’ve known that reason for a long time, still we have the nice dream that some day and something happen can absolutely change out life, the dream is so nice that we don’t want to break that and get back to the reality.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-3 13:29:17 |Display all floors
The Spring Festival is nearly passed,everything is back to normal,the life should be going on,we should go on working,come to this bbs chatting,continue unite here surrounding Miss susan  as the centre,speak out your ideas,comments,complain something,praise something,bless something,condemn something.All in all we together share our hapiness and sorrow with firends here and improve our English level together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-3 14:03:32 |Display all floors
Luckily the Spring Festival goes,I stayed at my hometown and suffered everyday, because people spoke and urged my marriage all the time, as if I am in prision.
Back from it, everything is fresh and everything is new, I've determined, I must get marry this year, or I am pretty sure that I will go to mad.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-3 14:54:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2009-2-3 09:45
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
I went back from my hometown for the long holidays for half month, I met many things and I guessed that I learnt something from it.
One thing I was not expected is that ...

u end of Jan daily by don't talk about date but start of Feb daily by talk about it...

so each one know ur means & mood easily...

[ Last edited by alexangel at 2009-2-3 03:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-3 14:55:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2009-2-3 14:54

u end of Jan daily by don't talk about date but start of Feb daily by talk about it...

so each one know ur means & mood...

Maybe u shld start the Feb dialy with the title:

I HV A DREAM like 非诚勿扰...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-3 14:57:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2009-2-3 14:03
Luckily the Spring Festival goes,I stayed at my hometown and suffered everyday, because people spoke and urged my marriage all the time, as if I am in prision.
Back from it, everything is fresh an ...

so this is ur mental home & we are ur mental family...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-3 15:02:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2009-2-3 13:29
The Spring Festival is nearly passed,everything is back to normal,the life should be going on,we should go on working,come to this bbs chatting,continue unite here surrounding Miss susan  as the ce ...

HOW about ur colledge life...:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.