Author: jiefang

Thanks for xilaren's blessing for all Chinese ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-3 23:16:49 |Display all floors

you're too modest...

Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-2-3 10:09

you are mistaken.I am not easy to get along with everybody hahaha.
Come on are you drunk today?

i was sooo drunk last thursday with my former coworkers out on a drinkin party, and i will be again t'row nite for a welcomin spring party at my friend apartment.  t'row nite i must showin up because i see so many single girls will be attended at her party  

BTW...not the drinkin that i care & you kno what i mean you jellybean  

and please wish me all the luck people if you're happened to earjackin my story  ;P;P

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-3 23:59:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-2-3 23:16

i was sooo drunk last thursday with my former coworkers out on a drinkin party, and i will be again t'row nite for a welcomin spring party at my friend apartment.  t'row nite i must showin up ...

Wish you find your real soul mate at the party.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-4 00:43:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-2-3 23:12
to be honest I have been going through a difficult situation.I have been in a bad mood for a long time ,really disappointed .Forum is helping me a lot to occupy my mind.

Jokes and fun make me sm ...

Hope you're getting a little better now~

And what I think need to be mentioned here is that your threads, whether they being about seeking advices or sharing of emotions, are truly touching and reflective of each of us every day life! Who doesn't have questions of friendship and love and daily chores..........It feels warm to have you on this forum to remind us of the importance of a golden heart and faithful devotion!

Thanks, Xila~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-4 00:50:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2009-2-4 00:43

Hope you're getting a little better now~

And what I think need to be mentioned here is that your threads, whether they being about seeking advices or sharing of emotions, are  ...

Oh really?I can not believe that what I am showing here it may be useful to people.
I am noit aware of it.I am just writing here because I love to be in contact with the chinese people.
Also I found that the chinese people can understand me very well and respond properly to my issues.
It is tru that in real life I behave in a different way.Nobody can imagine what I am hiding in my inner world.I do not want them to learn.
They know that I just like China ,can not imagine my deep feelings towards her and the people.Better for them.
Thank you so much for your encouraging words.I really needed them to hear.Thank you very much indeed.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-4 01:03:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-2-4 00:50

Oh really?I can not believe that what I am showing here it may be useful to people.
I am noit aware of it.I am just writing here because I love to be in contact with the chinese people.
Als ...

well, I can't say for sure what others feel in your writing, but I feel it frank and honest. So I'm glad to be your reader~~~~~

If something else, it could be I am quite like you, thinking highly of friends and family, and caring to help the one we really love~~~haha~~~The cyber world is good in providing us with space where our inner voice could cry out without fear of being judged ( not knowing who is who, judgement is trivial~~~~)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-4 03:49:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2009-2-4 01:03

well, I can't say for sure what others feel in your writing, but I feel it frank and honest. So I'm glad to be your reader~~~~~

If something else, it could be I am quit ...

I am happy to see that we have similar feelings .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-4 12:37:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-2-3 22:41

Dear <Insert Your Deity Name Here>,

Grant the good people of P.R. China the strength and courage to make it through the day, no matter what, and be able to joke about it.  For in  ...

Your words a lillte hard understand,deepen for me.But want make friends with you,sam.

You like chuckle or coy smile,why not laugh?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.