Views: 4926|Replies: 4

Where is the free talk? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-10 16:13:58 |Display all floors
The only free talk comes from the old, decaying CCP hardliners and any other person who finds no fault whatsoever about anything that concerns politics and China's policies.

Those who have constructive criticisms, who point out ways China and its government can improve is censored by having their posts rejected and removed.

I am free to express my hatred for President Bush's tyranny. That is all too welcome, here, but I don't dare even mention the names of China's leaders. For such talk, the censors will be free to delete my talk!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 17:12:27 |Display all floors

agree

i agree with your point of view.
people from different country have their own nationality.
America - freedom. Japan - self-strive. China - passive adaption (just for my own opinion). etc.
now the whole world is becoming an earth village. we can contact people from any parts of the world and then learn from them. adopting their elements of excellence and conquer ourselves is the only way for us.
God bless us!

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-3-10 17:33:56 |Display all floors

My goodness the lies just keep on keeping on.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 18:42:17 |Display all floors

This what blue tiger writes, the quoted sections are blue tiger. the reply is ch

Now I am expected to *REPLY* to this blue tiger with *REASON* and not abuse.
How do you *REASON* with the most *VULGAR* post and language of the American Gutter that this blue tiger uses.

His hatred for China and the Chinese, well know and documented.

He wrote or at least scribbled as follows:

>>>>Stinky old commies<<<<<
Is this a reference to our Chinese mothers and fathers.?
Is this a reference to our aged that should be respected.?
Is this the WESTERN HABITS that you desire to learn from.?
Would you really want to invite that American into your house.?
Would you really want him near you daughter.?

>>>>Stinky old commies LOVE American corporations in China, bringing them McDonald's hamburgers, Coca Cola, KFC chicken, rap and hip-hop...AND TOILET PAPER FOR THE FIRST TIMES IN THEIR LIVES! <<<<

Can you read what this American writes.?
Do I have to translate the insults for you.?
The VULGAR GUTTER language of this creature.!
The reference to TOILET PAPER, how rude is this American.?

>>>>Oh, those old commie stinkos have to go to Toilet Paper University for four years to learn to wipe clean. Wipe those rotted old commie butts clean, old odiferous carcasses! You funny looking old castles for stench, hehehe!>>>>>

Must I translate, there is no need, the GUTTER SPEAKS.!
The past posts of this American in reference to Chinese men.!
This is NOT A MAN, this is a CREATURE and I am to USE REASON.?

>>>>>If you work very hard and graduate from Toilet Paper University, then you will qualify for Tooth Brush University, where you will be introduced to the use of something you have never seen, before--TOOTH BRUSHES!<<<<<<

Look at this American.?
Just look at it.!
No Translation of his GUTTER VULGARITY REQUIRED.

>>>>>Only the brightest, most intelligent of the old commie humps will go on to Nut Cleansing University, hehehehe!!! <<<<<<

I am expected to REASON with this FOUL DEMENTED CREATURE.
I am expected to NOT ABUSE this WICKED EVIL WESTERN DEVIL.
.................................................................................................

WHY.?

I ask simply why, I can not attack this foul American stench.?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-11 00:19:37 |Display all floors

shame on you, blue tiger

Your silly article "Chinese inferiority complex" was put up frontpage by chinadaily to elicit comments for a long time.

I saw nothing there in the comments that's worth a comment, so I desisted from posting further.

The fact that you and your filth are allowed and in fact encouraged to make comments here says a lot about new transparency and freedom in the Chinese media, which is totally lacking under the Patriot 1 and II Laws in the States -- a country that is putting a tight noose around its citizens.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.