Author: NYChinatown

it's OK to hit & rape your wife... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-25 03:02:37 |Display all floors

sadism and masochism bondage...

Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-1-24 05:47
nai nai de,so rude man,no ,not man, a animal. we shouldn't hit and rape women.cao li ma.

nobody hits and rape their good woman...but from time to time i or we feather whip each other on our backside  

sometime i even blindfold her in order to descipline her naughty behavior & she handcuffs me in bed  

*i always obey her sweet thang  ;P;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-25 03:04:18 |Display all floors

<eyes wide shut>

Too much information!
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-25 14:08:42 |Display all floors
Too many smilies in such serious topic
Different people with different lucks or different disgraces.
What a world !!!
Sure, It's NO ok to hit and to rape the wife, the answer is obvious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-25 18:34:27 |Display all floors

beat and rape come down 2 sexual gratification...

and they're not too much or too little information as TV has mentioned  

not so obvious if you DONT give it a try...now, that's FORCE ONE solution to the problem that we all havin today  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 15:33:28 |Display all floors

NYCh

Using the force to obtain sex of someone that  in is disadvantage it's more than an abuse now to do  to a woman, to the wife, to someone that is supposed to give our care, respects, etc. i stand in my first answer,
the answer is obvious
If we speak as a joke? well, i like to joke, with close friends we tell all kind of jokes but about this topic, I do not find the funny part in this article, sorry, i don't try to spoil your thread or your mood, simply I do not consider to do jokes about the misfortune of other people, a cruel current problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 18:00:04 |Display all floors
If you hit and rape your wife,you are obviously not a gentleman and educated man,
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 18:23:18 |Display all floors

im muslim girl...

thanks NYCH for the interesting article you`ve posted. and as far as im concerned i would like to say that i would never let any man beat me because of such stupid reason or any other reason.  after all women are not sex machine, we have feelings and emotions and they must be respected. otherwise it would be a sort of slavery. i think the new muslim generation does not apply what this man has mentioned. now if the couple doesn`t go on well then they just get separated and stop getting bored of each other.
I AM NOT ALONE I KNOW YOU ARE THERE :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.