Author: tradervic

President Barack Obama's Inaugural Address [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-22 09:38:02 |Display all floors
Yuan,

Obama repeated the first line early, then Roberts transposed an adverb. He was actually re-sworn in the Map Room at the White House, just to be on the safe side.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 10:31:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-1-21 01:50
Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot pr ...

Oh How wonderful I was also transfixed to the T.V set NOT
Just another Bull Sh1t President with more Bull Sh1t lies for that gullible nation that is unable to see through decades of lying Zionist puppetry, lets see how long it takes him befor he looks for another war theatre for his legions of necromantic brainwashed murderers to play on.
lets see who will he declare war on? Iran?North Korea? seeing as they are not in debt to the world bank your Zionist masters want them enslaved too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 10:34:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2009-1-22 08:11
I think Mr. Menghzie's is doing such a fabulous job here that his payment should be increased from 50 cent to 55 cent per posting.

;P

what are you paid in? BANANA'S and toilet paper? oh maybe not paper as you have not progressed that far yet. take a left Clyde!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 21:31:39 |Display all floors

Reply #6 tradervic's post

He's got more writters than Jay Leno and David Letterman combined...!
WALT 88

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 21:34:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Don't harmonize me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 22:02:37 |Display all floors

Reply #3 tradervic's post

The following is a stranscript from The Book of Revelations:
   The Anti-Christ will be a man in his fourties (40's) of Muslim desent who will deceive the Nation with persuasive language and have a massive Christ-like appeal.... the prophency says, that people will flock to him & he will promise false hope and world peace and when in power,he will destroy everything...!
This has been around a bit longer than Fox News I think.....?  :)
WALT 88

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 22:05:43 |Display all floors

Reply #66 dragon1958's post

I Agree *****
WALT 88

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.