Views: 4748|Replies: 1

【英译汉】Love and Time 爱与时间 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-19 14:08:45 |Display all floors
Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

从前,一个小岛上驻扎着林林总总各种感情,有幸福、悲伤、知识等等,还有爱。有一天,感情们接到通知说,小岛马上就要下沉,于是纷纷造船逃离。惟有爱无动于衷。

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.
爱是唯一留下来的人。她想留下来,直到最后一刻。

When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.
当小岛即将沉没时,爱决定求助。

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,
财富驾着一艘奢华的大船路过爱,爱呼救,

"Richness, can you take me with you?"
财富啊!帮我,带我离开这里吧

Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."
财富答道,“不行,我没法帮你,我船上装满了黄金和白银,为你腾不出地儿啊!”

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
爱决定向同样路过小岛,驾驶着同样华丽大船的空虚求助,“空虚,救命啊!”

"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.
“我救不了你,爱,你全身湿漉漉的,会弄坏我的船的”,空虚应声答道。

Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."
这时悲伤紧靠着爱走过,爱赶忙问道,“悲伤,让我跟你一起走吧”。

"Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"
“唉,爱呀,我是如此的悲伤,仅能顾及我自己了!”

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.
幸福也从爱到身旁走过,但她如此的开心,以至于没能听到爱的呼救声。

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder, Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"

突然间,有个声音传来,“来吧,爱,我带你走。”,那是位长者。爱,*喜极而泣*,她甚至忘记了问那位长者,他们要往哪里去。当他们到达岸边时,那位长者径直去走自己的路了。爱此时才认识到自己受到了莫大恩惠,生命才得以延续,她刚忙问叫知识的另一位长者,“是谁救了我?”

"It was Time," Knowledge answered.
“是时间”,知识答道。

"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"
“时间?”爱问到,“但是时间为什么要帮助我?”

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."
知识深含智慧的一笑答道,“因为只有时间能理解爱是多么的珍贵。”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
请大家多多指点!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 16:04:59 |Display all floors

time can prove everything!

the realy love can be proved by time!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.