Views: 59440|Replies: 526

How long will you adhere to Chinadaily Forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-19 13:07:41 |Display all floors
To start with, I wanna state that I don't intend to make a survey of CD members' loyalty to CD forum.... This is an informal poll created by a common member(factually a super one) of CD Forum....So just utter your opinions freely and easily...

I've been here nearly for four years..By and large, CD forum is good forum and I've made some friends and learned a lot from other members here .... It's a good platform for exchanging ideas and improving English....

I remember that I'm afraid of writing a post shortly after I got reigistered...Now I feel free to submit my post after staying years here... And I will keep posting and polling in CD forum as long as I have time....:lol How about you,my friends ?How long will you go on visiting CD forum in the future?

I noticed that some members posted several threads or replies and then diappeared and never came back...;P However, we also have old members, staying here for years, way longer than me....:lol CD forum always has her members....

By the way, I just wonder what will happen to our forum accounts after we die in the future...
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
Your current user group has no poll permission
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-19 15:55:00 |Display all floors
i agree that CD forum is a good platform for improving english.
i like it, and i hope i can stay here for a long time, as long as i am alive, lol!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-19 17:01:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-1-19 13:07
To start with, I wanna state that I don't intend to make a survey of CD members' loyalty to CD forum.... This is an informal poll created by a common member(factually a super one) of CD Forum ...

It seems that you have got learn a lot from CD forum.

Yes,i also found CD forum is a good place to exchange your opinions to friends from home and abroad.

And in China,never had another english forum had more activity than it.

CD forum also a good place to practise your english,meanwhile improve your english.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-19 17:10:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-1-19 13:07
To start with, I wanna state that I don't intend to make a survey of CD members' loyalty to CD forum.... This is an informal poll created by a common member(factually a super one) of CD Forum ...

I don't know how long will i  stay in CD forum.

And i wan't know it.

I think we don't need to know the exact time.

No matter i still stay or not stay in here in the future,i still support the CD forum,the Chinese most popular English forum.

After all we have a good time during the stayed time.

SUPPORT CD FORUM !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-19 17:11:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tinben at 2009-1-19 15:55
i like it, and i hope i can stay here for a long time, as long as i am alive, lol!!!!

Hope you will stay here for a long time,and have a good time during this time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-20 14:45:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tinben at 2009-1-19 15:55

Where're you now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-20 14:48:30 |Display all floors

Reply #2 tinben's post

But where you are NOW ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.