Author: robertcheng

How long will you adhere to Chinadaily Forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-16 10:12:23 |Display all floors
you comment sounded like freshed my mind.
in the past,for have no confidence i never make any reply  for others comment.
I will follow you foodstep
wish our english  will improve together!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 10:30:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-2-15 11:23

CD forum will be prosperous and popular with members like you staying and posting...

To be interesting is better than being banal.... Without interesting topics, atmos ...

Thank you Robert :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 10:39:34 |Display all floors

Honestly?

Who knows... as long as the management of the China Daily, and the powers to be in Beijing, are in the mood to put up me (and the rest of the peanut gallery) then it should be an interesting experience.

But with all good things (and the Internet being absolutely no exception) do have an end - so... I will probably one of the ones helping to turn off the lights at the doors close.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 11:14:27 |Display all floors

Good and bad.

I have enjoyed the exchange of opinions and listened to the different points on view on a whole range of matters here on the CD forum . It is one of the freest and most liberal fora around the world . A lot of the personal abuse and hate mongering would have been edited out anywhere else . But it shows that China is free and the Chinese are confident enough to take on all views .

I have learned a lot from most of the posters  ( cestmoi and wchao but to name two ) and lots more . I have also been annoyed by a posse of pesky pests whose agenda is solely one of China bashing and name calling . I suppose one has to take the good with the bad . As Chairman Deng once said " If you open the windows , you run the risk of letting pests in " . So be it .

peterd is chubby chub-chub . I pick him for special mention because he is lower than the low .He thinks he has exposed fellow members' identity , which itself is naughty , ill mannered and against all protocol . But then he is so weighty and clumsy he would not know civility , good manners and adult behavior even if he trips over them .

Be seeing all of you regularly .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 11:32:19 |Display all floors
Just registered to be a member of CD forum.

Good platform to share the information and opinions with each other. I'll be here frequently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 11:46:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tinben at 2009-1-19 15:55
i agree that CD forum is a good platform for improving english.
i like it, and i hope i can stay here for a long time, as long as i am alive, lol!!!!

I appreciate what you said, because of experiencing the free expression of my mind in CD
to be or not to be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 11:51:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-2-16 10:39
Who knows... as long as the management of the China Daily, and the powers to be in Beijing, are in the mood to put up me (and the rest of the peanut gallery) then it should be an interesting experi ...

I disagree with your opinion that everything will end inclduing Internet.
The Internet is culture of human being like the character, book which are the expression of thinking,
it does come to end when the human being is in extingtion.
to be or not to be

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.