Author: robertcheng

How long will you adhere to Chinadaily Forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-16 15:14:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2009-2-16 11:14
I have enjoyed the exchange of opinions and listened to the different points on view on a whole range of matters here on the CD forum . It is one of the freest and most liberal fora around the worl ...

Pertinent comments.... CD forum wins great popularity throughout China, even the whole world, for I could see people from different countries and regions here....

Bad ones exist here and there, in every community...It's not a perfect forum, just as our world is not a perfect one...Burglars may break in good people's rooms and steal some properties. Here some pests really make damage to this forum... I was once attacked and slandered by bad asses.....But I could take care of them poisedly....If most members behave well then bad ones have no 'market' and go away disappointedly....:lol

Good wishes to Chinadaily Forum----our common community....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 15:17:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by carrotzxm at 2009-2-16 13:05
I have two years that I registered this CD forum. But I left this forum for one year. I don't know why, maybe some other reasons or ...
But today, I realize it I have to come back and to get more  ...

You really didn't show up for a long time....I had thought you were digging carrots for stock...

But it's never too late to make a new start...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 15:24:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-2-16 15:14

Pertinent comments.... CD forum wins great popularity throughout China, even the whole world, for I could see people from different countries and regions here....

Bad ones exist here and there, in every community...It's not a perfect forum, just as our world is not a perfect one...Burglars may break in good people's rooms and steal some properties. Here some pests really make damage to this forum..

Reading here people insulting, attacking other countries, other races, other beliefs or religions

i believe bad ones really exist here and there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 15:27:13 |Display all floors

FYI...

Originally posted by nieruizhen at 2009-2-16 14:48
i am a new comer here and i like CD Forum very much!

after graduating, there's no much time for me to speak english. those what i learned at school are forgotten gradually. but now, CD Forum giv ...

Welcome....

I venture to put forward my suggestion to your reply... Those sentences in bold type are advised to be corrected as follows:

After graduating/graduation, I had no much time to speak English...

Those what I learned at school are being gradually forgotten...OR I gradually forget what I had learnt at school...:)

[ Last edited by robertcheng at 2009-2-16 03:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 15:32:27 |Display all floors
so many guys reply !
i haven't come here for several monthes,but today i come,and i will insist on coming once every week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 15:33:58 |Display all floors
WOW!
my ID is two years old

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-16 15:43:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-2-16 13:19

i also often suck something useful from here.

since i registerred here, i even don't often login msn or qq for chatting any more.

You have also contributed a lot here with your warm presence and reasonable and sincere replies.:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.