Author: Andy99

My Chinese Girlfriend Troubles. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-7 01:23:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vancouverman at 2010-6-6 08:20
get a Chengdu woman. they are laid back, know how to take care of business, not snobbish, just honest and caring. And more beautiful on average than Shanghai women.

From one YVR man to another :

Sometimes, too laid back and overly concerned about other people's feeling makes for a liability rather than a plus.

I love my Chinese women's to be discriminative and snobby, better still if they are racist. That way, we know they are "NOT" sluts.

My women's are all extremely racially motivated and discriminative, even threatens the Grandkids that they will se*ll them to hug-gwei-chous if the kids are naughty and that get the Grandkids in line and it gets the Grandkids to be very very Chinese when they grow up.

That's the kind's of a Chinese women i like. Not the one who'll jump into bed with all kinds.

That also is the value we hold in the true Chinese female.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 01:32:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by felix292 at 2010-6-5 21:16

The aryan nations and skin heads would attempt to bash your skull in and send the remains back to china, before associating with you. Not a group I would be proud of trying to ally with. As t ...

Actually, through where I worked, I did come into association with three (3) who wasn't afraid to admit they are of the Arian Nation community (no skin heads however), or so they claim. They explained the grievances they have with how their race is being violated and I sentimentalized 100 with their plight and presented a similar view I have for those of the Chinese community. He shaked my hand in an almost comradery gesture and we are the best of friends until each of us parted our own ways 5 years later.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-6-6 09:34 AM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 02:06:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-7 01:32

Actually, through where I worked, I did come into association with three (3) who wasn't afraid to admit they are of the Arian Nation community (no skin heads however), or so they claim. They ex ...

Aryan nation? Purity of race?Sometimes you sound  like Adolf II. I`m married to a Chinese and our kids will be mixed. Should any of these sh1theads or the like dare to do anything to my kids I`ll break their necks and worse. Coz that`s what such ideologies will end in....killing of the "unpure".
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 02:27:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-7 01:23

From one YVR man to another :

Sometimes, too laid back and overly concerned about other people's feeling makes for a liability rather than a plus.

I love my Chinese women's to be disc ...

I guess if somebody calls you a racist you even take it as a compliment......

Mixing of different races,people etc. already happened so many times in the past....and it`s good for evolution. So if people want to mix, let'em and stop spreading hate.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 02:33:00 |Display all floors

Reply #59 Alex2010's post

retarded thread it became,
retarded board it is.
edisonone and some else seem a little bit TOO "pure",
including the resulting impacts on the neural system.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-7 10:39:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by felix292 at 2010-6-6 14:16

1. As for Tiger Woods, lets not forget  that he is the half Korean and half African
Copy code

Tiger Woods  is half Thai, half Afro-American.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 11:37:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-6 10:27

I guess if somebody calls you a racist you even take it as a compliment......

Mixing of different races,people etc. already happened so many times in the past....and it`s good for evolutio ...

that's why it's such a cryin' shame... i mean i feel for and sympathizes with the plights of the arians. i feel the very pain they feel when their world is being violate in broad daylight because we, the chinese community, are in the very same boat... many whites are my friends because we share similar understandings about our own community even though there's nothing we can do about it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.