Author: Andy99

My Chinese Girlfriend Troubles. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-4 21:34:11 |Display all floors

so funny that i asked...

Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-1-22 11:54

If you were British born then you're Britsh> You can't be a BBC as you put it.

Your comment should be British Born but from a family of Chinese origin.

:handshak ...

you mean BBC=bigblackcock or bit ch(es) be crazy but not a canuck  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-5 08:09:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by helloworld23 at 2010-1-16 09:51
Samething here...one of my white friend in US came to Shanghai in 2001 to teach english and also wanting to find a Chinese wife at the same time. He then met one and after two years, he married her ...

My Chinese Girlfriend Troubles

I don't know why it is that while there are literally countless numbers of top quality Chinese females to be had in China that this rich Chinese guy will even want to touch this girl knowing she had served overseas...  

As Chinese myself, I can guarantee you that I for one will never touch or even respect this girl knowing how she had been passing herself around in the international market as an export item. In my book, she qualifies as one who are into the comforting profession.

You can tell that to this girl friend of yours.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-5 11:38:42 |Display all floors
As a girl, visit bf's family is a good way to know more about him and his family. Beacuse he will not pretend himself when he is at home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-5 15:56:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-5 08:09

[Chinese guy will even want to touch this girl knowing she had served overseas...   

Oh my god she has been tainted, shes been overseas!  

You can't see why other Chinese men would go for a girl like this because you can't deal with a liberated, independent modern Chinese girl.  Your little mind can't handle that concept, it intimidates you.  You need someone to control, because it is the only way you feel any confidence

You don't have the confidence to deal with women who have had experiences with other men because you are afraid you won't measure up to previous men in her life.  You want to be her "only" and you want to control her.  Too bad for you that China is changing socially, very rapidly too.

Stop insulting women who choose to lead independent lifestyles and grow up.

A strong independent girl is very attractive.  Instead of coming to terms with your insecurities, you are attacking these girls to hide from your own problems.  Really sad man.

[ Last edited by indiefan at 2010-6-5 04:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 11:57:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by indiefan at 2010-6-4 23:56

Oh my god she has been tainted, shes been overseas!  

You can't see why other Chinese men would go for a girl like this because you can't deal with a liberated, independent modern Chinese gi ...

Call me a redneck of the world of the Chinese if you will but I'm sure inter-racial relationships of any kind have always been and always will be an anomaly to those of us who values and hold Dear their racial integrity...

For example: Though they have no say in it, I have a feeling the parents of Nicole Brown Simpson has to be burning mad in the inside how their kid takes to shacking up with a OJ while for the parents of Tiger Wood's wife, "though they may pretend to be nice," the indifference that they have about their daughter's marrying outside of their own have to hurt and it has to hurt deep -- if it weren't in consideration of the big Tiger Wood bucks...

I'm sure the Arian Nations and the skin heads would have no problem whatsoever allying/associating themselves with me and with those of my school for the similar thoughts, values, and the positions we take with regards to each of our rights to our racial integrity's... Know what i mean?

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-6-5 08:00 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 13:16:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-6 11:57

Call me a redneck of the world of the Chinese if you will but I'm sure inter-racial relationships of any kind have always been and always will be an anomaly to those of us who values and hold D ...

For example: Though they have no say in it, I have a feeling the parents of Nicole Brown Simpson has to be burning mad in the inside how their kid takes to shacking up with a OJ while for the parents of Tiger Wood's wife, "though they may pretend to be nice," the indifference that they have about their daughter's marrying outside of their own have to hurt and it has to hurt deep -- if it weren't in consideration of the big Tiger Wood bucks...

I'm sure the Arian Nations and the skin heads would have no problem whatsoever allying/associating themselves with me and with those of my school for the similar thoughts, values, and the positions we take with regards to each of our rights to our racial integrity's... Know what i mean

The aryan nations and skin heads would attempt to bash your skull in and send the remains back to china, before associating with you. Not a group I would be proud of trying to ally with. As they would love nothing more then to send the millions of ethnically Chinese in Canada and the US back to China dead or alive.

As for Tiger Woods, lets not forget  that he is the half Korean and half African

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 00:20:42 |Display all floors
get a Chengdu woman. they are laid back, know how to take care of business, not snobbish, just honest and caring. And more beautiful on average than Shanghai women.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.