Author: Andy99

My Chinese Girlfriend Troubles. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-19 21:12:16 |Display all floors
as you know the reason your girlfriend don't like your family is that the Chinese culture influence her.right?from what she told you makes ,I feel she likes
money much more than youself.it's unbelieable you can accept this.The real Chinese culture for the relation between boys and girls is"
families of equal standing"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-20 05:07:34 |Display all floors

no racist here in uk

Originally posted by chinpatriot at 2009-2-12 17:25

That is the problem with living in a racist Anglo society.

The white English people are racist.   The white English girls are racist.   The white English girls look down on Chinese boys,  so ...

you are talking a load of bull----,,have you ever been to england and experiece life here i doubt it,,and let me tell you the swedish are the most racest people in europe,,they dont want any foriegners be it chinese or otherwise  in the uk we got many chinese shops restraints take away etc etc in the schools are many chinese kids intergrating with the english,,i dont know where you get yr facts from but next time get them right  moron

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-25 21:17:19 |Display all floors

shang hai girl

personal opinion ,i dont like shang hai's girls.
Because they very like money.
They look down poor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-14 17:03:21 |Display all floors
Racism in England isn't just a thing of the past its illegal here now with stiff penalties for those who practise it.

Back to the subject if she's money-orientated and quite open about it it's to say goodbye-save you a lot more pain later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-15 11:45:35 |Display all floors
I am sorry to hear that , it seems that you like this girl very much, but obviously, you do not know what she think of now,you two need an in-depth talk .
Let her know what you concern about your future,maybe this talk will change the current tough situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-15 20:59:42 |Display all floors
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 13:56:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Andy99 at 2009-1-18 12:22
Hi,

I am a BBC (British Born Chinese) living in the UK and for about 2 years now I have been seeing my girlfriend which is from China (Shanghai). She came over to study and we have known each ot ...

i don't know why she had to visit your families as much as you want... how many times did you visit hers?
and are you engaged or something???

you said you're a BBC, so that means your parents are Chinese, right? In most of countries, even in western i believe, meeting the parents is a big event... that means you 2 are really settle down... As you still calling your GF as GF not fiancee, i believe you two not yet engaged.... and did you ever propose is another big Q-mark...

i don't see it's proper to ask your gf to present your family events and she has the rights to say no...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.