Author: Andy99

My Chinese Girlfriend Troubles. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-9 05:36:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-8 00:34
Ahh, you are wrong again. When I met her she already made it herself out of "poverty". She had and still has her own business and didn`t need my money. And her parents were against  ...

good for you, alex ... i guess what that means is that the qualification in your mrs.'s resume is simply something way too sophisticated than the average chinese joe want to handle. which explains why it is that foreigners such as yourself are the only source of her inspiration in life. one thing for sure. the sexy chinese chengsum... it's definitely not going to fit her agasin -- everl

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-6-8 01:38 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 19:07:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-9 05:36

good for you, alex ... i guess what that means is that the qualification in your mrs.'s resume is simply something way too sophisticated than the average chinese joe want to handle. which expla ...

Well, not at all.....plenty of Chinese men were interested in her, but those guys weren`t sophisticated enough for HER. She dumped her Chinese boyfriend coz he was a typical traditional Chinese man (here: traditional in the negative sense). This was a year before she met me, so I wasn`t the reason. And she looks just great in a Qipao.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 23:30:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-9 03:07
Well, not at all.....plenty of Chinese men were interested in her, but those guys weren`t sophisticated enough for HER. She dumped her Chinese boyfriend coz he was a typical traditional Chine ...

Hehe...  I knew she's one who had probably acquired a taste for exotic cullinaries from around the world -- a bonus probably for being in the profession or business she's into... Yummy! Feta cheese, goats milk, blood puddings -- beats that boring jeoji they are into in those northern provinces...  Yummy yummy
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 23:31:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-9 23:30

Hehe...  I knew she's one who had probably acquired a taste for exotic cullinaries from around the world -- a bonus probably for being in the profession or business she's into... Yummy! Feta ...

You finally overstepped a line.....................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 23:34:30 |Display all floors
Edison, guys like you just can`t handle it that "Their" women have a mind of their own.^^ I don`t blame you......natural shortcomings lead to inferiority complexes and finally hate. Enjoy your life while I`ll enjoy mine. But better hope you`ll never meet me in real life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 03:39:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-9 07:31

You finally overstepped a line.....................
Eh!!!  !@#$%^&*...
whatever that means because I simply
just ran out of words...  

Hell, Feta cheese and black olives, cucumbers,
and tomatoes... Greek salad in other words... followed with a
cool heapin' of rack of lamb... my favorites Man!!!

Yummy! :)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 04:27:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-9 07:34
Edison, guys like you just can`t handle it that "Their" women have a mind of their own.^^ I don`t blame you......natural shortcomings lead to inferiority complexes and finally hate. Enjoy ...
Actually, Alex, I'm all praises for you for your cross cultural experimentation's because that is a quality and daring that I admit I'll never have ...

Please bear in mind however, my contributions to this thread, however radical and loony toon I may sound, it wasn't intended to be directed towards you because, as a Laowei, you definitely haven't done anything that other laowei's wouldn't ...

In all truth, my contributions to this thread is geared toward none other but "the Chinese females in China" who are considering a career either as some foreigner's wife or as some sex partner for foreigner's and still expects to see themselves as Chinese because they can't have it both ways. There is no such thing as the better of both worlds. You are either in one world or in the other...  

I mean what are we talking about here? Are we talking about dimensional space where one can zip in and out of one dimension to another at will and at their pleasure? Nah!!! I don't believe in the idea of dimensional space. It's just physically -- IMPOSSIBLE!

Once again, Alex, for those who choose a career as the wife of a foreigner, or as some sex slave in other cases, for a chance at a visa to emigrate to a foreign country, then, they can't or they musn't expect to be categorized as Chinese again -- ever -- because they ain't...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.