Author: Andy99

My Chinese Girlfriend Troubles. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-8 09:56:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-6-7 18:48
ike as if there were a shortage of Chinese men.

There is not a shortage as you likely know, 120 boys for every 100 girls.  But even with all these boys, I notice there is a serious lack of quality in these boys.  So, in a way, the girls do outnumber the boys if we are talking quality, than there is indeed a shortage of males.  I swear I see maybe 10 quality girls (in personality, looks, etc.) before I see one quality boy here.  

Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-8 06:37

for chinese women who fancies males of other clans, their decisions are most likely dictated by economic interests, which amounts to the same as the offering for sale of comfort for an o ...

Subjective garbage.  And maybe, Chinese women are interested in men from "other clans" because they are sick of dealing with narrow minded men such as yourself.  I have talked to many Chinese girls, it is men like you who drive them away from Chinese men, in general, and into the arms of men from other countries.  But lets get real, we are all human beings at the end of the day.  

I could walk around my campus, filled with 8000 girls ages 18-23, and likely not find a single girl who would give you the time of day based on the posts you have made.  Stop blaming foreign men and stop looking for reasons as to why Chinese women choose westerners, and look within yourself.  In other words, stop making excuses for your short comings, you are insecure and need to address your issues, the sooner the better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-8 10:09:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-8 06:37
likely dictated by economic interests, which amounts to the same as the offering for sale of comfort for an o ...

Do you have any objective proof?

What do you make of this story:

A while ago, I told my Chinese gf that I had become broke, lost all my money.  She did not mind and said she would help me out until I got back on my feet.  A few days later, or maybe a week later, I told her that I was actually not broke.  I just wanted to see if she was in it for the love, or for the money.  I would venture to say, the aforementioned.  It is not impossible to find Chinese girls who just want love.  I do indeed have money, but she has never once inquired about the number in my bank account.   She is also very independent (that is what her Chinese name basically is) and she said she loves her parents, but will 100% live her own life, and from what I have heard, they seem to respect that.  I said "what if they don't like me."  She said "SO WHAT, they are dating you, I am.  It does not matter if they do not like you because I love you."  I have not met them yet, but it will happen soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-8 11:21:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by indiefan at 2010-6-7 17:56

Subjective garbage:

You are of course, entitled to your opinion ...  

Chinese women are interested in men
from "other clans" because they are sick of dealing with
narrow minded men such as yourself.

I wish that was the case. But, haven't you noticed
that women of such nature practically have no Chinese friends? Or,
if they do, then those Chinese friends of theirs are but a bunch of fakes?
I mean you can read them like an open book because Chinese are
not good at keeping thing bottled up in the inside.  

I have talked to many Chinese girls, it is men
like you who drive them away from Chinese men, in general,
and into the arms of men from other countries.

As I said, those are not Chinese girls. The title
"Chinese girl" is not a right but a well earnt and deserving
entitlement. Now please remember that.   

But lets get real,
we are all human beings at the
end of the day.

Again as I said elsewhere: God didn't
separated the human species with massive ocean and
mountain divides and harsh deadly deserts if he had intended
for them to merge as a single species...

I could walk around my campus, filled with 8000
girls ages 18-23, and likely not find a single girl who would give you
the time of day based on the posts you have made.

O'h Christ! I've pasted that eras of my life. On my days,
the girls of my circle which includes Taiwanese, Japan, Korea, South
East Asian (Malaysian Chinese to be precise), HongKers, all of which every
dude in campus would kill for somehow find me extremely interesting...  What's more
striking is that all of them were of the same frame of mind as that of myself -
- racial-wise...  I mean it's all about how Chinese or how East Asian
they are and some are more East Asian than another...

Damn! It's so tough to put it so
that it won't sound discriminative because, like it or not,
this world is very discriminating   

Stop blaming foreign men and stop
looking for reasons as to why Chinese women choose
westerners, and look within yourself.

I do accept that there are cracks in every social group
and, slipping through the social cracks is a disease that afflicts each
and every social group but for those who does slip through those cracks
however, they can have it both ways, they are either a foreigner or they are
Chinese and if and when they had deserted their own world, they
then are not entitled to call themselves Chinese again.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-6-7 07:24 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-8 11:36:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by indiefan at 2010-6-7 18:09

Do you have any objective proof?

What do you make of this story:

A while ago, I told my Chinese gf that I had become broke, lost all my money.  She did not mind and said she would help me o ...

in the frame of mind, possibly of a large percentage of the average chinese female -- yes, money can and does buy their love -- all of it -- let's just put it this way: it's all about economics -- promise!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-8 16:34:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-8 08:29

my guess:

on the onset, you, my friend, are essentially a bank account in the eyes of the parents of the girl while the girl herself likely see's herself as an expendable consumer item that ...

Ahh, you are wrong again. When I met her she already made it herself out of "poverty". She had and still has her own business and didn`t need my money. And her parents were against our relationship....they would have prefered her to marry a guy from her hometown, arranged by them. We had some tough time coz her parents would use any kind of psycho-terror to make her obey them.....she didn`t. And guess what......now our marriage is the only happy and successful left. Her older sister....arranged marriage with a guy from neighbourtown...used to beat her. My wife`s younger brother also had no choice....although he met a girl at university whom he loved and who loved him he had to marry a girl he couldn`t stand coz it was arranged between his and her parents when the two were 12!!! They  married last year...he was angry,and still is but yeah, what can I say "xiaoshun".They have a child. Now my parents-in -law found out she`s a beast, like empress Cixi...only makes problems and doesn`t behave like a "good" daughter-in-law. They are talking about divorce at the moment. I would laugh if it wasn`t so sad. But it showed that our decision was right. Her parents messed the life of her brother and sister up. And you better not call my wife an"expendable consumer item"!

Despite that.....lots of "hunxuer" pretty successful....not discriminated. Ever heard of "Angela Baby"? A German-Chinese Hunxue.....pretty successful model. Not discriminated at all. Sure, for black-Chinese hunxue it`s tougher(see Lou Jingjing).
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-8 19:10:29 |Display all floors
Some very interesting points raised, i'd have to agree economics is a factor but that must be true anywhere.

But ive been handed a stereotype that they are generally speaking morally better than Western women.  This one i dont buy, some native Chinese tell me they can be bossy control freaks.

But again that is a negative stereotype with only anecdotal evidence.

With the divorce rate over there going north pretty rapidly i'd say there's little or no difference now between our women and Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 05:19:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-6-8 03:10
Some very interesting points raised, i'd have to agree economics is a factor but that must be true anywhere.

But ive been handed a stereotype that they are generally speaking morally better than ...

you can't tell me that the thousands upon thousands of russian and east european knock outs who were born with natural defenses that kills who offers themselves in the internet for matrimonial relationships, or simply on the basis of just friendships even, to love puppies from the west, some via legitimate russian mix and match agencies even, doses it because they are deeply in love with the perverts who shops the internet did it on the basis they are in love with their paying masters? Same senario applies to China, Taiwan, the Phillipines, India even these days though I have no idea how popular the latter offers are in the greater schemes of offers of love and relationship game.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.