Author: Andy99

My Chinese Girlfriend Troubles. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-7 11:41:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-6-6 10:33
retarded thread it became,
retarded board it is.
edisonone and some else seem a little bit TOO "pure",
including the resulting impacts on the neural system.

The thread is a good opportunity for all of us to spill our guts out though, whichever school we tend to lean. Don't you agree?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 11:57:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-6 10:06
... I`m married to a Chinese and our kids will be mixed...

To you, you might think you've married a Chinese girl. But to the Chinese of my school, she is not Chinese.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 15:03:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-7 11:57

To you, you might think you've married a Chinese girl. But to the Chinese of my school, she is not Chinese.

You really are one racist prick. I will tell you something...you and your kind will never win...you will have to watch as the rest of humankind moves forward. You are a minority anyway. And another fact...most mixed children are healthier,better looking and more clever than "pure" ones thanks to fresh genes. Our kids will get the best of two worlds and have a huge advantage by this. Mere laws of biology and evolution. After all there is only ONE race....the human race. And should by chance you ever meet me and talk bullfeces like this in front of me ,my wife or family I will show you some "pure aryan" power.......

Guess you married your cousin like all in your family for centuries....at least this explains your "thinking" you inbred basterd.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 16:01:19 |Display all floors
Does the marriage work ?  A lot of culture differences i would have thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 16:14:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-6-7 16:01
Does the marriage work ?  A lot of culture differences i would have thought.

Works perfect....the culture differences make our life more colorful. We speak Chinese with each other most of the time. English only when needed (for example when we are together with friends who don`t speak Chinese) and really seldom German(nearly never). So what culture difference to you mean? Food? I like Chinese food, and she loves to try new food styles.....I`m not a bad cook. Language? No problem as mentioned.I can`t think of any culture difference that really bothers me....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 16:20:24 |Display all floors
Well you obviously decided to live in China.  That is not practical for most Westerners including me.

Many guys told me their Chinese spouses didn't like Western climates or Western food and they got homesick-they are generally a lot more family-orientated than us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-7 16:43:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-6-7 16:20
Well you obviously decided to live in China.  That is not practical for most Westerners including me.

Many guys told me their Chinese spouses didn't like Western climates or Western food and the ...

Well, we could as well live in Germany or anywhere else...but we have our businesses in China and I prefer China. Climate? I think you can find any climate we have in Europe in China too. Just think about how big China is....deserts,mountains,sea climate,moderate climate,sub-tropical....^^    Yeah, she is more family oriented....but this is actually what I enjoy.I  don`t have any brothers and sisters and my family relations are pretty lose and I missed a stronger relationship. Of course sometimes this gives us a headache too from time to time (my brother-in-law is a pampered,spoiled 24 years old kid and couldn`t live on his own without his parents telling him what to do. And the older sister of my wife has an a-hole of a husband who I had to teach in a talk man to man that it`s not okay to beat your wife.Don`t get me started....) but those are small problems. She also would never ever expect me to live together with her parents in our house or other horror stories you`ve probably heard.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.