Views: 4341|Replies: 12

we never learn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-17 04:32:40 |Display all floors
why propagate hate, it is so sad , let us beat all the children of the world, for the sins of their fathers, we never learn, just propagate hate. and then we will have to beat future children too. to see very young children play, no hate, no prejudiced mind. then we teach them to hate, and prejudice. so sad that children are born like a pure piece of paper, only to be covered in evil words. man has no hope of happiness none, just sad days of hatred,  I just pray there are more people with compassion than the small minority of  people  who write here, let us try to learn from history, man has always had a dark side. now we see people try to write new words of hate, so sad , will you hate me for some thing my great grandfather did as I am English. and he was in India, he was a doctor but I suppose that was wrong for some people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 05:17:36 |Display all floors
very moving... all the while bush walked away with million blood on his hand.   and the jews still at it at 100 per day in bush's final days.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-18 09:26:26 |Display all floors
politician environment is inevitable, whatever country is.

yes. some countries make it extreme a little.
As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-18 11:08:05 |Display all floors

Hate

Steve,your people are still raining bombs and depleted uranium and napalm and white phosphorous
and agent orange on children.And waging biological warfare.And openly advocating the creation of a sea
of Trinitite in place of the middle east.Are you saddened at all by all this hate and killing and destruction
by your countrymen and those your island exported ?

PS Trinitite is a greenish glassy substance created in nuclear explosions when sand is exposed to very
high temperatures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-18 11:33:28 |Display all floors

It's not something that is in the past, steve

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-18 11:34:06 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-18 12:53:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.