Author: HeavenSent

The Truth of the Korean War [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-13 17:16:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by idiot8 at 2009-1-13 16:34
But no heaven's post misses some details or perhaps exaggerates some things, its a point of view on history.  Not a totally different universe.
Most references are of western origin, and in each case the author gives explicit references to them

Why would so many western historians deliberatly exaggerate negetive things about it's own government?  Why do you go out of your way to lie to yourself?  You are like a slave justifying why your master beats you day in and day out.  No one can free you except yourself.
Confucius - Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 17:21:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HeavenSent at 2009-1-13 16:50

thank you caring.:)

No, Hua Mu Lan is much stronger than me.  I wouldn't dare compare myself to her.

we must send hua mu lan to THRASH this IDIOT la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 17:31:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by idiot8 at 2009-1-13 17:10
All worlds were created by force, what is your point

So their is or could be brainwashing on both sides.  

Are you arguing that the Chinese sources of the time are more accurate than the western sources of the time?  Here you are trying to say the west lies by citing western sources as facts.  Of course the west got some things wrong.  It was a chaotic war that afterwords left most of the battle grounds behind an impenetrable wall so few historians could study it.  If you want to cite the amerikans for saying they killed 30,000 and then show they only killed 12409 and say they are trying to brainwash their people go ahead.  I do not particularly care for nitpicking numbers.

Knowing the truth and not telling it or puposely lying is brain washing.  Are you still denying that the west purposely lie to it's own people?
No, I'm not arguing with you that the Chinese sources are more accurated,  your own fellow European/US compattriots are.  This knowledge came from them.  So don't accuse me of being bias.
It seems like you don't mind getting slapped so long as the one slapping you is white.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 17:32:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HeavenSent at 2009-1-13 17:16

Why would so many western historians deliberatly exaggerate negetive things about it's own government?  Why do you go out of your way to lie to yourself?  You are like a slave justifying why your master beats you day in and day out.  No one can free you except yourself.  

Fine refute my claim about UN forces being mechanized.  I contend that they were not fully mechanized.  You and your experts seem to claim that they were.  I would really like to see the primary sources on the issue.

As for my fragile world that has brainwashed me.  I read through your entire long winded post and didn't see anything new.  So everything that you posted must have been what I had been brainwashed with.  If that was the brainwashing then what really happening.  Maybe i am just to dim to believe what Joeching says about the US nuking China 4 times and the UFO's saving the day by helping start the CR

You are looking for a fight and you are not finding it, because you are wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 17:39:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-1-13 17:21

we must send hua mu lan to THRASH this IDIOT la

nay wah si la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 17:49:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HeavenSent at 2009-1-13 17:31

Knowing the truth and not telling it or puposely lying is brain washing.  Are you still denying that the west purposely lie to it's own people?
No, I'm not arguing with you that the Chinese sour ...

now you get racist.  Would it hurt you to know some of my history professors were Japanese, Algerian, and Haitian.  Obviously my world has been warped by the Anglo-Amerikan regime.  

Still it is nice to see you resort to name calling and racism when you don't get the fight you want.  Really tells a lot about you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 18:01:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by idiot8 at 2009-1-13 17:32

You are looking for a fight and you are not finding it, because you are wrong.

I grew up in the US and I don't recall them mentioning about how they force the POWs not to repatriate back to China...  Or how good the UN POWs was treated by China.... and how the Chinese POWs were treated like animals.....  
Idiot, you can lie to yourself but you can't lie to me.  In reality you are not disagreeing with me at all cause I  was educated by the west, but I have chosen to believe those that are open minded and brave enough to speak the truth.  
You are already fighting with yourself so theirs no need for me to pick a fight with you, silly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.