The Truth of the Korean War [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-13 16:41:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HeavenSent at 2009-1-13 16:19

i like u

u must be such a strong gilr like hua mu lan la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 16:42:41 |Display all floors
i shall add:  this is the 2nd time Chiang Kai Shek asked America to help kill Chinese and other Asians.  He did the same with the Japs covertly in nanking and openly after japan surrendered in 1945.  of course, personally, he had the long march and yellow river flooding to show for along with the shangai massacre of his own supporters.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 16:45:42 |Display all floors

idiot,

Your free world was created by force.  Why are you still trying to defend something that doesn't exist?  

As for the NK claiming that SK soldiers being brain washed it is still controversial,  but we know that the west does brainwash it's own people.  Why else would they tell you that you live in a free world while at the same time forcing others to do what they want.  Just because NK claims SK soldiers were brainwashed doesn't mean that it is justify for the west to claim the same.  Just because the former is true doesn't mean the latter is true.  What is proven true is that the west does lie and feed misleading knowledge to it's people.  Isn't this brainwashing?  Are you supporting it?  I hope you understand why we Chinese can not follow your so call free world.  We must stick to the truth so we can come up with the right solution.
Confucius - Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 16:45:55 |Display all floors
shirley mcclain told the story of ufo visiting wash, d.c. in 1952, just about the time mccathur decided to nuke china, after chinese snipered(?) his top general walker in a jeep accident(?).  the news was even on the front page of san francisco's examiner.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 16:50:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-1-13 16:41

i like u

u must be such a strong gilr like hua mu lan la

thank you caring.:)

No, Hua Mu Lan is much stronger than me.  I wouldn't dare compare myself to her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 17:01:26 |Display all floors
It's hard to free a man from prison when he grew up being told that the outside world is a prison...

[ Last edited by HeavenSent at 2009-1-13 05:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 17:10:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HeavenSent at 2009-1-13 16:45
Your free world was created by force.  Why are you still trying to defend something that doesn't exist?  

As for the NK claiming that SK soldiers being brain washed it is still controversial,  b ...

All worlds were created by force, what is your point

So their is or could be brainwashing on both sides.  

Are you arguing that the Chinese sources of the time are more accurate than the western sources of the time?  Here you are trying to say the west lies by citing western sources as facts.  Of course the west got some things wrong.  It was a chaotic war that afterwords left most of the battle grounds behind an impenetrable wall so few historians could study it.  If you want to cite the amerikans for saying they killed 30,000 and then show they only killed 12409 and say they are trying to brainwash their people go ahead.  I do not particularly care for nitpicking numbers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.