Author: HeavenSent

The Truth of the Korean War [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-14 04:00:07 |Display all floors

the aggression of the 3 musketeers...

ONE 4 all...ALL 4 one  

communists didnt like to see the american imperial...and the imperial america didnt want to see the expansion of china & soviet (and i 4got how long the story last)...then poor vietnam picked up the slack after ngo dinh diem  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-14 04:31:34 |Display all floors

Hm...

Originally posted by joeching at 1/13/2009 01:33 PM
i v been tracking the korea war on the history channel in america.  it finally took the america gi's fought in the war to come out and tell us the america lost big.  the whole nonsense about ch ...

... and which program on the History Channel are you referring to Joe?  Honestly, because I not seen what you are talking about.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-14 04:57:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-1-13 12:31 PM

... and which program on the History Channel are you referring to Joe?  Honestly, because I not seen what you are talking about.

i v track them each time they r shown.  then i decide to buy the complete thing.  it turned out the latest stuff on the dvd i bought was again revised as i described above.

the story about the peng de wye's soldier, taking own initiative in coming out of perpetual hiding and started sniping might have come from a chinese dvd(i dont remember).
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-14 05:00:19 |Display all floors

<Arched Eyebrow>

Originally posted by joeching at 1/13/2009 02:57 PM
i v track them each time they r shown.  then i decide to buy the complete thing.  it turned out the latest stuff on the dvd i bought was again revised as i described above.

the story about t ...

... so the name of the program was?

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-14 05:06:42 |Display all floors

Went up to the History Channel Website and found:

h ttp://history.resultspage.c om/search?w=korean+war

Korea The Forgotten War

Korean War: Fire and Ice

Along with episodes about the Korean War on Mail Call and Dogfights...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-14 07:57:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-1-13 01:00 PM

... so the name of the program was?

KOREA WAR
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-14 08:02:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-1-13 01:06 PM
h ttp://history.resultspage.c om/search?w=korean+war

Korea The Forgotten War

Korean War: Fire and Ice

Along with episodes about the Korean War on Mail Call and Dogfights...

the first two.  

the documentary that's really going to settle a lot of impasses on this forum and everywhere is the one: AMERICA REVOLUTION, THE BRITISH VIEW.  it was put out right after bush took office, but it was abruptly stopped right after 911(the best i noticed, since after it didnt come out for a while, i tried to buy it, i cant find it anywhere.)

if all america kids watched this documentary, the government will fold.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.