Author: peteryzhang

by which way you are going home this year? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-9 10:41:37 |Display all floors
I don't have the problem because I'm working and living in Beijing. But I just came back from my Xi'an trip and found out the railway station is a horrible place to stay. Hundreds of thousands of people were lining up and sandwiching in Xi'an station with big bags. It's hard for people to easily get the trains.
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-9 11:04:06 |Display all floors

It is nice to be working nearby

but also, a lot of peoples have to travel.

Anyway, happy Festival travel!!

Peter.Y.Zhang
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-9 11:18:03 |Display all floors
This year I will not go back hometown although it is about only 400 kliometre. it is close but it takes me over 10 hours to go back home.
here is my route:
get up at 5:30 am,  leave for railway station at 6:10 by bus, arrive railway staion at 6:50, leave for another small town which is near to my hometown at 7:20. It takes me four and half hours to get there.
now it is 12:00, then I will go to my hometown by taxi. at 12:45 I will arrive at our hometown bus station, I will have lunch while waiting for bus which it only have 4 buses from hometown to my coutry sides.
at 1:30 I leave for my village. at 3:00pm bus will stop in front of one road bridge, I will get down with my luggages.
Finally I will walk over half hours, I will see my warm villiage. maybe my father waiting for me at the border of village.

so hard jouney, but I really want to go back home in my heart. I think all migrants want to go back home in this important holiday: Spring festival.
Badminton&English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-9 11:28:10 |Display all floors

Me

I usually had hard times traveling back home like you, dubosscn, but now I make it a little bit earier:

I woke up at 4:30, have to, and then took taxi(pre-arranged) to the airport bus station at Daliang, and I need to catch up the first Express Shuttle Bus there to Baiyun Airport, normally I will get there before 8:00 am, the plane will take off at 8:50 am, and after 2 and half hours traveling, I will be in Shijiazhuang airport, my father's wating therir for me, he will rent a taxi for picking me up.
Then at lunch, I willbe at my hometown village,normally my mom and grandman are waiting for me.
So does this year, I thought.

Nice.
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-9 11:53:01 |Display all floors
My hometown is a thousand kilometeres from my working location. now it is known to all that vey difficult to buy train ticket if you choose this way at this time, and if you choose airplane, full price without any discount is waiting for you. So almost every year i choose to ask my parents coming here to spend spring festival with me, and i will go to see them before or after spring festival and can take plane with much discount....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-9 11:56:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by py_181818 at 2009-1-9 11:53
My hometown is a thousand kilometeres from my working location. now it is known to all that vey difficult to buy train ticket if you choose this way at this time, and if you choose airplane, full p ...

nice choice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-9 12:05:02 |Display all floors
still waiting for the booked train ticket...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.