Views: 13824|Replies: 33

i need some encouragement [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-5 19:42:45 |Display all floors
i was refused for the second time by the same girl on christmas eve.
the first time, she said i was so romantic and she would cherish our great friendship forever.  it's just friendship.
the second time she asked can i afford a house without any loan (i have told her i planed to buy a house  ). oh, god i'm just 23.  the damn middle-aged guy she blind dated drove a benz car. and the man's father is a corrup school principal. the man got a house from his god-damn father.

compared with that guy, i have nothing but younger age.  and young age means inmaturity.
a girl is chasing me because she thinks i have good salary and can buy a house.
the girl i am chasing refused me because the other man has good salary and house. they always say there is no true love in this city. in order to make me perfect to match her, i gave up the habit of light drinking.  she is kind of ugly. but i just like her.  i understand her.  that kind of man can bring her much more happiness than me.  the reality is the reality.
years later,when i have my house and car, she has been someone's wife. and then will i find some young girl to be my wife? does things have to be like  that?  how pathetic! how disgusting!
i feel helpless.  all i can do is chicken----.   frustrated and interested in nothing.
who can say something to cheer me up?   i will appreciate .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-5 21:22:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pointguard at 2009-1-5 19:42
i was refused for the second time by the same girl on christmas eve.
the first time, she said i was so romantic and she would cherish our great friendship forever.  it's just friendship.
the seco ...

Cheer up
You are too young  and with a long way to walk in life
I think you are lucky, even with some discourage or pains about that girl, you are lucky
who wants to have a gf or wife with those thoughts?
the reality is hard for some people, but to make  a future with a person should be with both efforts and working hard, equally, why? the dream to reach the happiness comes from both, right? u got the answer now
Wishing the best to find that girl, who really fills you, no conditioned with those materialistic and stupid questions.
Good luck and Happy New Year

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 09:41:50 |Display all floors

you are lucky!

everyone has his own choice, if you havent went through the sadness, how could you feel the happiness and understand the precious life? its the process of growth, then you will become maturity.

you are lucky for the girl didnt choice you. the goal of you two is different, so some questions will happen sooner or later. believing the powerful of time, you can forget it. when one day you meet your MISS RIGHT, you will rejoice the experience!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 10:15:24 |Display all floors
believe the world, believe love.

there is love in everywhere. if you have love, you will be  happier than  you just have money.

in the world, there are always something which don't belong to you, and you meet them and lose them. but don't let those things frustrate you.  you should know, there are something which is around you, support you. look after what you have and enjoy what you have.

cheer up. life is short. life should be happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 11:11:33 |Display all floors

thank you all

i have calmed down a lot this month.  i have feeling for her for 3 years.  i have to admit there are lots of things that i can't change.  anyhow ,we are just ordinary people. i should feel grateful for i have someone to love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 12:05:07 |Display all floors

Keep them mean, keep them keen

This is the law of love.

This is love, something none can make it clear. (这就是爱,说也说不清楚)
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 18:00:18 |Display all floors
you said that you are too young,so that means that you'll have a futher chance,
I think you'll be get a good bright future with your efforts,Just do,never give up.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.