Views: 16351|Replies: 31

why does a 20 years old girl has no boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-3 21:11:26 |Display all floors
hello,
im 20 years old.and i dont have a bf,i have had some before,but no result,
i feel boring when staying with them,and i felt like i was wasting my time.
but some problem appears,most of my friends or classmates have bf now,so why i dont have one?i have been thinking about this for a very long time:
im not ugly,not foolish,not savage,not...in fact,comparing with most of them,im clever,gentle,maybe a little beautiful,always do well at work or something,and popular amony my friends...so why?!
i dont know,once saw that"the reason why many girls dont have bf is because that she is too excellent..."

so what's your opinion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 13:15:00 |Display all floors
I think you just have not found the right person yet. It is better not to look too hard or worry about how long it takes or compare
yourself to your friends.  You have your own likes , dislikes and desires so I really don't think you need to be concerned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 13:42:45 |Display all floors
Dont worry so much, girl!

I am a bit older than you, and a lot of my girl friends are either married or in relationship. I am single, well I prefer being called single, though I am spending quite some time with a male friend.

Nothing wrong for being single, we have freedom, we can do whatever, and whenever we want. You really shall cherish this while you can. Dont need to tidy the place, dont need to look gorgeous all the time, a lot of things we can just take it easy. That's how I see it.

I think eventually I will be in a relationship, but before that, i want to enjoy my singleton to the fullest before get tied down by some lucky dude..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 15:18:29 |Display all floors

you should have a boy friend

hello,my name is anthony,you can call me tony in short,whatever,after i saw what you worte,i thought you should have a boy friend,you should have a person you can trust with,you should have a person you love with,you should have a person who thinks he would be the luckiest guy in the world and you should have a person you can spend the most memoreable time with,any way ,you should have a boy friend,you love or be loved...

i am not seeing any one now,i am 25.my msn is tonyhu-guide@hotmail.com.if you think we can be friend,please mail me as soon as you see the feedback.

thank you very much.

best wishes.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 11:01:43 |Display all floors
hello!  everyone.in my opinoin,smilingheidi don't need to find a bf immediatly. 20 is a very young age,.Don't worry you cannot find a excellent boy, you just believe that you are a excellent girl and you princess will appear for not long. one of my friend had the same situation like you, some times ago she find a bf, but he didnot love him at all, that boy just a common friend to her. so you donnot need to worry , I do not hope you come across the some result.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 13:39:48 |Display all floors

single is also happy

I'm a 26-year-old girl, I'm still single, but I don't think it's strange , acturally, I really enjoy my single life ~
MAYDAY IS EVERY DAY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 11:32:20 |Display all floors
life is hard, Go Pro =D
Celine: Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.