Views: 4222|Replies: 6

want a good life? to tell you a good way! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-30 10:50:24 |Display all floors
I am a senior student. i am interested in management,  English as well as music. i often cut my class and breach the school rule.i live
well. library is my favorite place in my high school life.  i read a lot of books about management. The magazine、newspaper writiing in english, i read it deep and chewed it up. To tell about my classmates, my friends, they was opressed by the vary kinds of  subjects. and they  dont know what they really like. they do the same things before they came to university. Going to attend class, doing their homework and preparing for the coming exam, such kinds of things, often being repeated, but they dont know what they are really interested in? this is very very unacceptable and ridiculous. i am not kiding!  you got a job now. but that is really what you want. no! we want to live better! but to recall our high school time! we will get an answer to what cause today's complain? So to give some advice, if you are still do your home at your high school. please do what you really interested in? make sure that what you are doing right now  have a great or small value to our soiety . that will be better!  the last but not the end, please pracitse you learning ability often  and content in the way that what was possible has been done. our life can be better!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 15:46:56 |Display all floors
hehe
when you are student, maybe you have many ideas and dream about yourlife; but when you step into the socitey, you will find manythings is diferent from your thoughts;  it''s true and actual;

so i suggest that: everyone will group up afte they step into society oneyeas; after oneyears, you should give new aim and dream to yourself and do it according your plan;  

you are only a student, so many things about this society you donnt know and you only get it form book; this is skin-deep for one want to be a succesful man;  you can do it;

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 16:13:59 |Display all floors
yes, I agree with what donaokka said, when in school, we had lots of sweet dreams,thought that erevything is fine, but after  we entered  into the society, we found that erevything is different from what we thought before, real-life is cruel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 16:14:21 |Display all floors

support you! ^_^

Originally posted by 783988lin at 2008-12-30 10:50
I am a senior student. i am interested in management,  English as well as music. i often cut my class and breach the school rule.i live
well. library is my favorite place in my high school life.   ...

Hi, 783988lin,

I support you! I think you are clever, not overwhelmed by the school subject. You have your idea about the future and which kind of job you want to do. It is great! Actually now many students are forced to study some subjects they are not interested in. They dislike the subjects, so they can't study them well with interest. Now you are brilliant. You know what you want to do and what you are interested in. You learn what you are interested in. I am sure you will have a good future later after your graduaction. Doing the dream job is everyone's favorate, but few of us can realize it after we have worked for several years. If we are interested in our job, then we can contribute ourselves totally to it, if we are not interested in it, then after several days or months, we will feel upset to do the present job. Cheers for your clear mind. I am sure you will be successful in your future job--management.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:26:19 |Display all floors

Being ready more about the future is not bad!

you are lucky that you could find what you interest, and if want to have a successful life, interest is not enough.

your classmates and friends maybe not find what they really want temporary. but the choice of learning hard is also perfect. because something that was learned will be knew whether like or not, couldnt laugh them.

management is a huge subject, contain many other knowledge as statistics,operational research,ect. making a strategic decision couldnt according to the feelings but the data and other important messages.

and the base of dream is money that you earn by yourself, and the money also make you live a life of independence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:34:58 |Display all floors

Reply #1 783988lin's post

wow
do you speak about me?!
hehe
i did something like you, i am also a senior in Nanjing.
i am majored in history, and i like music, English,
most of my high school classmates have found what they like.
when they were high school student, they study for parents, it's true for most of Chinese junior...
they take notes on class, do homework until late at night ...
but, when they entered into university, they found there are many things they can do , and they fiond their way to be happy...
some have found jobs, wish all of them a better life...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 12:56:14 |Display all floors
wish you best!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.