Author: sherry52033

No ring on my wedding [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-31 14:04:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-31 12:40 AM

Is it good to show him this forum?

I would not...that might bother him a lot more then you just approaching hi and sitting down talking to him.

You see here, many people have added there opinions and though in your favor, he might feel over-whelmed...you on the other hand are his wife, one he confides in and you him. As hard as it may seem as it is simple...just say "can i talk to you about something" and say "i wanted to know why you didnt get me a ring now that we are married"....

Honestly...if you only got married because you got pregnant, it could have been just put on him out of no where and he didnt have the money and felt like he would lose face...just bring \it up to him and ask in a nice polite manner

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 15:01:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-12-31 11:03
per man's instinct, i really don't want to say your husband don't love u a little...but actually i have to say that, don't u think so?
u said u were prenant unexpectedly then he married u also the ...

I am deep in thought after reading your words. Am I satisfied with my marriage? No. Like other girls I expected my wedding. The more hope you have, the more disappointment you’ll get. I am waiting for an offer of marriage with rose and ring, but nothing. The wedding took place when I was pregnant for about 8 months. I can’t even wear the wedding veil. Fat with a big belly you can imagine. But I felt happy because I would get married. However, no ring jolted me out of the happy mood.

I did try to talk to him freely about my feeling. But it seems all end of quarrel, which cause I hate to talk with him now. I hate quarrels. So I always keep silence now. I know it is not good for both of us, but I really don’t know how to solve it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 15:03:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-31 13:20

Ya! I remember he made a ring by himself about a year ago. It is made of a one yuan coin. I ignore it because .... How to say..... because i have a little peeve deep in my heart, so i don't car ...

I am really disgusted with men who give their girlfriends rings made of grass or other silly stuff.  If he is a student from a very poor family that struggles to make ends meet, then that's understandable.  But your husband is already working, right?  So, that's really disgusting.  These men are economists that just want to make the most of the least or even nothing at all.

A man who gives you money might not love you very deeply, but at least he likes you and he gives you the gift that he thinks you are worth and deserve; while a man who don't want to spend any money on you definitely does not love you or value you.

I think, a RMB3,000-10,000 ring will be suitable for most people.  Does he not even have RMB3,000?

What if he marries a women that is his dream lover?  Will he still be so begrudging?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 15:13:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littleboat at 2008-12-31 15:03

I am really disgusted with men who give their girlfriends rings made of grass or other silly stuff.  If he is a student from a very poor family that struggles to make ends meet, then that's u ...

It seems i always live in my own fair tales. I just want to find some good reasons for myself.  My head is stuffed with silly romantic ideas. What a foolish woman i am!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 15:27:23 |Display all floors
sigh...
I did not give my wife a ring in our wedding too.  I even didn't care about if I should give my bride a ring! With all I don't think it would change the trues that I LOVE my wife,I must say sorry to my wife tonight. Infact, I had not enough money to buy a diamond ring after we bought a house and celebrated our wedding.

[ Last edited by Dacron at 2008-12-31 03:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 16:40:29 |Display all floors
I think it is a pity for a girl if she did not have a ring when she married .
Yes , it is just a dream when princess meet the prince and when they fall in love then get married , the ring is just a symbol of love and marriage .
Can you marry him w/out a ring ?
That must be very unbalanced for you .
My husband bought me a small diamond ring when we married , but he did not buy for himself although I incouraged him to buy .
I am not very delighted although I myself have one , cause I feel sorry that he did not buy himself one , it is a little unbalanced for him .
Maybe the ring is not a must-be , and it doesn't not mean your husband love you or not , anyway , it is better to have one .
For your love , for a warm memory ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 16:42:12 |Display all floors
Happy New Year every friend , no matter you got a ring or not , to be more happier in the new year , let's welcome a new and happy and health and wealth 2009 together

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.