Author: sherry52033

No ring on my wedding [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-31 13:29:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-30 09:29

Thanks a lot for your caring, Magneone.

But how he doesn't know this? Both of us belong to the generation after 80's . There always rings show up on our friends' wedding, i am sure he knows  ...

Dear friend, You are unhappy after marry just because the ring your husband didn't buy  you in the wedding? Or because He doens't care you at this moment?  I think you must analyse the question very closely. And with hope that you will be happy everyday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 13:33:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by comeisgone at 2008-12-31 10:30

i mean buy him a ring,     

and during the time, tell him what's your feeling about the marriage ring.  buy him one, and let him know it is very importand in your eyes.    

then see ...

Sounds a good idea, i will consider it, thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 13:36:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lv_shopping at 2008-12-31 13:29

Dear friend, You are unhappy after marry just because the ring your husband didn't buy  you in the wedding? Or because He doens't care you at this moment?  I think you must analyse the question ...

In my opinion, he didn't buy me a wedding ring, which means he doesn't care of me. Am i right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 13:38:37 |Display all floors
Don't worry,maybe your husband just hadn't know the importance of the ring.I think you could ask him the reason, sometimes man is more careless than women,especialy at these details.
One the other hand,you may make a request to your groom actively what you want,such as flower,ring,dress,as long as that's moderat! Don't be shy,the frank comunnication between the couple is actually  necessary .Good luck!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 13:40:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anegron at 2008-12-31 10:18
DO NOT write a letter and leave it to him, or ask a family member to do this. First off its not a good method, he is your husband and you should be upfront with him...thats what marriage is, being  ...

Is it good to show him this forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 13:41:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-31 13:20

Ya! I remember he made a ring by himself about a year ago. It is made of a one yuan coin. I ignore it because .... How to say..... because i have a little peeve deep in my heart, so i don't car ...

Dear friend, I was sad after reading your words. I can't distinguish if your husband love you or not? even if you love your hushand or not?
as the saying goes:True love needs tolerance.  If you love him,pls forgive him or just tell him your ture thoughts. Don't let the ring always ring your life!

Wish you have a harmonious family!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 13:59:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-12-31 10:59

per man's instinct, i really don't want to say your husband don't love u a little...but actually i have to say that, don't u think so?
u said u were prenant unexpectedly then he married u also ...

Very good analysis!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.