Author: sherry52033

No ring on my wedding [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-31 12:21:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-12-31 10:22

yes, i bought one ring for my wife when marriage, although it's not expensive, but that's what i can afford for her right now,
also i think several year later, i can afford more beautiful and ...

I am jealous of your wife. She is so lucky to meet you! May you two always be in love!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 12:46:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littleboat at 2008-12-30 20:04
Sherry, I believe you already know the truth, but you just don't want to admit it, because the truth is cruel.

Now the good thing is, you at least have a normal life in other people's eyes and y ...

Yes, you are right! I don’t think I can rely on him for both financially and emotionally after the wedding. So I am working hard to keep independent. If, I just guess if, we divorce each other. It is no problem for me to bring up my baby.

The problem is I don’t want to hurt my baby, he is innocent. I don’t want him to live without his biological father. Besides, is there a man can accept a divorced woman with a two-years-old baby? Will he treat my boy as his own child? I really doubt it. I don't want to have a risk.I hope this problem can be solved in a best way. I will try my best to avoid hurting anybody including myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 12:48:35 |Display all floors

face him directly

find a proper way to ask him. tell him you wanna a ring, even it 's made of paper.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 12:52:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shirley0099 at 2008-12-31 10:06
i think this question is funny,  if i were you, i would ask my husband why, maybe your husband think the ring just a ring.

Maybe you are right. The ring is just a ring, means nothing. I think too much about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 13:02:51 |Display all floors
The quickest and most common way to express the human emotion about emotional needs is to open you mouth and tell your other self.
That approach has its merits however, if you read the posts carefully enough, it may be beyond that level of remedy from the beginning.

Try to learn to understand the probable situation is more important than that of a hastily response.

---

There is always another way. One of which was suggested above. As time passes, you will understand that you can make you OWN way.

Ultimately, YOU need to choose how to handle the situation.

Solve the problem.
Move on in life.
Be it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 13:20:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Acekiller at 2008-12-31 12:48
find a proper way to ask him. tell him you wanna a ring, even it 's made of paper.

Ya! I remember he made a ring by himself about a year ago. It is made of a one yuan coin. I ignore it because .... How to say..... because i have a little peeve deep in my heart, so i don't care about it because it is not for my wedding. It isn't a good looking ring, so to speak, it is uglily, looks like a thimble. And he just told me he made a ring, then show me, as i remember he didn't say it is for you or something. Maybe he was too shy to say.... Oh..... I really confused. Maybe he want to explain something to me, but i didn't care about that.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 13:29:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by James518 at 2008-12-31 10:11
sherry, having no ring doesn't matter, i'll help you ask your hubby to compensate one to you someday.

Thanks, James!

But i don't want to force him to buy me a ring. If so, it is just a ring means nothing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.