Author: sherry52033

No ring on my wedding [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-30 16:59:01 |Display all floors

Okay Okay

Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-12-30 15:00

Hint is not enough. Maybe you should talk directly with him. You can tell him you don't care about the actual valve of the ring, but you do care about the meaning and the symbolized meaning of ri ...

Alright, I am beginning to see a pattern. Worrying about your problem isn't going to solve it. Write a letter to your husband and leave it on his desk or just get a family member to give it to him. This method works best because it is indirect.

What you decide to write in your letter will be up to you. But you will need to tell him that this ring is of significant and sentimental value. Something like "I can only wish this of you."

Obviously you shouldn't force a man to buy things. It goes a little beyond the fine line between a man and a woman. You have to nudge him to work in your favor. It is the best way.

Best wishes with it. Hope to see a happy new year.

P.S. No need to thank. Kind regards,
Jerry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 17:16:10 |Display all floors
my suggestion: go shopping with your husband, and looking those rings. and let him try some rings and see which one is right for him and buy it, telling him: we are married and i want you have a ring on your finger, la...la, something like this.

then see what's going to happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 20:04:49 |Display all floors
Sherry, I believe you already know the truth, but you just don't want to admit it, because the truth is cruel.

Now the good thing is, you at least have a normal life in other people's eyes and your children have a legitimate father; while the bad thing is, you probably cannot rely on him for anything, both financially and emotionally.

So now, if you still want to stay in the marriage, you have to be strong both for yourself and your children; however, if in the future you have some better choice (you meet some better men), you may just leave your nominal husband without even looking back.

Actually there are a lot of men like this.  If you go to Tianya, you will find a lot of women in similar situations.  If you post your question there, the forumites there, especially female forumites, might give you some useful tips.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 20:05:24 |Display all floors

test

test

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 20:40:19 |Display all floors
Shelly, you know the truth.  You just don't want to admit it, because the truth is cruel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 21:34:44 |Display all floors

ring is the key to chastity...

Originally posted by sherry52033 at 12/29/08 12:29 AM
Each girl dreams to be the most beautiful bride that day. Dreams the moment groom wears the ring for her personally. But nothing happened in my wedding. My husband d ...

i have many many rings but i wont bother to wear 'em on any of my fingers...i'm not sure which kind you have in mind  

a ring on a 4th finger of the left hand of yours signals i should LEAVE you alone 'cause you're taken by someone else already...and if you dont have a ring on that finger of yours i SHOULD attack you at no time in life  

*if you relay this message to your husband then i'm sure he'll do somethin 'bout it really quick (as soon as he hears my name, Peter)  ;P ;P

BTW...i wish you both stay 2gether 4ever...'til eternity  :)

*a ring is a tacit bond of permanent relationship...but people still divorcing like crazy & like ME   ;P :lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 09:01:48 |Display all floors
ask him why he didn't buy you a ring

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.