Author: sherry52033

No ring on my wedding [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-31 17:14:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-30 09:13

Thank you Melon.

I do drop him a hint for several times. When we go shopping together, i always wandering around the counter for valuables.  I even ask him if the ring is beautiful. He give ...

I really didn't know how to comfort you,  you are supposed to be happy  on such special occasion,you know  marriage is such a unique and precious moment in our life that most people will celebrate this ceremony with a lot of energy and time.
    I don't know the exact reason why your hansband did't present you a ring, maybe this issue is not about ring itself, as you say, you did't care the ring is expensive and sparking or not,  I am quite certain that you are definitely not the sort of material girl.    you hope  your hansband could value love and relationship between you and him.  while a ring is the universall   cultural symbol of  perpetual love on wedding ceremony. if   your hansband really care about your feeling, if he is not so mean,or he may have his own reason.
  since you are pregent, then he propose to you, so i am kind of sure that  marriage is a sudden case to both of you.  It is time and energy consuming for your hansband to prepare such a important  circumstance.so if he was so busy that he forgot to buy  a ring, please forgive him and be  tolerant.
    if he get enough money and time to choose a ring to surpise and move you while he was reluctant to do that,He is mean and pathetic(I don't want to be so judgemental). be aware of that...........marriage is not about a ring , it is about the right man you marry to.  if  a man  refuse to spend money on you, it is hard to say that he truly love you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 17:36:54 |Display all floors
perhaps u can say sth to remind ur honey of getting one for u in this holiday, many discounts r waiting for u~~~seize the chance & have a happy holiday~

[ Last edited by tracycanfly at 2008-12-31 05:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 17:44:40 |Display all floors
maybe your husband doesn't love you genuine,but for a respond.

i'm so sorry with my words.but this is my first impression after saw the things that happened to you.

or maybe your husband was a negligent man.
in conclusion, the most real feeling from yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 18:58:56 |Display all floors

Reply #1 sherry52033's post

i am a boy, diamond ring...
on gal's wedding day,  maybe,she wants a ring on her finger,
also, for some, it's not the most important...
and , i find that, on campus, young lovers have a ring each other,.... it usually was made by silver, some are baijin...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 19:07:55 |Display all floors
It's ridiculous that he didn't give you the ring which symblise a marriage at your wedding. It sounds nobody invited in the wedding except you! It's so-called Secret Marriage.
Anyway ,your marriage has gone.I have a fantasy suggestion .You can marry twice with your husband .And mind him the ring thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 22:13:55 |Display all floors
i want a ring too.even i am just his girlfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 22:25:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-31 15:13

It seems i always live in my own fair tales. I just want to find some good reasons for myself.  My head is stuffed with silly romantic ideas. What a foolish woman i am!!!

Well...  frankly speaking , you are.

Is he very poor ?    No ?

Then I agree with  allenmao .
He married you  probably  because you were pregnant.  He might want to be responsible for the baby.

You know your feeling right.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.