Views: 123530|Replies: 409

No ring on my wedding [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 13:29:09 |Display all floors
Each girl dreams to be the most beautiful bride that day. Dreams the moment groom wears the ring for her personally. But nothing happened in my wedding. My husband didn't buy me a ring. I felt very disappointed. I don’t know why. And I didn’t ask him why, he never gave an explanation.
I always ask myself if he loves me. I was encompassed with this question for two years. I am not that kind of girl who needs an expensive diamond ring. Just a small cheaper ring he can afford is enough, but nothing. Many friends ask me why you don’t wear your wedding ring, i really don’t know how to give an answer. If I tell them the truth, I am afraid they will ask why.
Sometimes, I think it is all because of my vanity. Not every girl has a ring when she got married. Maybe ring is not that necessary for marriage. We can also live happily without a ring. But, I can’t cheat myself, I really sad I don’t have a wedding ring………

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 13:40:31 |Display all floors

Do you have a ring when you get married?

Do you have a ring when you get married?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 16:15:42 |Display all floors

say something

Please say something, i am waiting here! Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 16:25:11 |Display all floors
I also do not understand that how come your husband did not buy the wedding ring for you,
wait....the fist time for the ring showing up is when the man proposes to a woman,.i think . bec the TV series
always act like that, doesn't it???
i confused that when you said you did not get the  ring on your wedding date ?

but if it already gong like that, we can not track down why the ring did not appear at the very first time.

Exactly,the ring is very crucial to any woman if she is willing to marry to that guy, which  means
so much to her,
anyway,why your husband do not see it,and if the problem is haunting you everyday, why do not you just speak out ,of course you have to pay attention to your  tone, using the joking tone, i guess~

as a couple, you guys should confess and fix the problem .

good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 16:29:29 |Display all floors

Tell your husband.

Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-29 16:15
Please say something, i am waiting here! Thanks!

Sherry, I think you should tell your husband: The marriage ring is meaningful to you. You don't care about the price it costs, but you do care about its value---it is a symbol of marriage.
Tell your husband your true feeling. Communication will solve the problem. If you don't tell him your true thoughts, maybe this small thing will be a big one after several years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 17:32:12 |Display all floors
You will need to ask for something you can hold onto for sentimental value. There is no way around it.
Do not blame your husband: he probably just doesn't know.

Ladies all need things to reflect upon their security with their marriage. You should have the courage to ask for what you want. It shows that you are reaching out and wanting to be needed too.

Anyway, the man will learn through these experiences. You have to go through this in life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 09:03:03 |Display all floors

How to explain?

Originally posted by smallfoxaa at 2008-12-29 16:25
I also do not understand that how come your husband did not buy the wedding ring for you,
wait....the fist time for the ring showing up is when the man proposes to a woman,.i think . bec the TV se ...

It is very difficult to explain why the ring didn't come out when he asked for marriage. Exactly speaking, he didn't ask for my hand. I told him i was pregnant, then we deceided to get married. No ring came out. I thought he will give me a surprise on the wedding. Yes,indeed a surprise, surprise with disappointment not excitement.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.